Home

The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

This is a discussion on The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-12-2012, 03:29 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette

I usually only recruit 16 players and use 40 minutes per recruit. I still haven't figured out how to use my scouting time.

----------
I'm about to start up a brand new Dynasty. I'm not sure what team I want to use between Miami U(Ohio) or Cincinnati.
You arent taking advantage of scouting if you just put 16 guys on your board in preseason and recruit them. Scouting is pointless then. You should fill your entire board (35) in pre season and scout all of them some. You can get a decent picture of them with 3 hours recruiting. Then narrow your recruits each week. It seems easier to move up and into the top of a recruits list this year so you can afford to take a week or two, scout and decide which recruits you want to go after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-12-2012, 03:33 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 1
Wow! This game is something else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-12-2012, 04:20 AM   #75
Rookie

akacesfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

I played my 2nd game in my Kent State OC dynasty. After coming off a 42-0 pounding of the FCS SE Cobras, my Golden Flashes traveled south to Lexington, KY for their Week 2 faceoff with the Kentucky Wildcats, who were coming off a loss to Louisville.

I had a 3-0 lead heading into the second half thanks to good defense, but UK scored 17 unanswered points to take a 17-3 lead late into the 4th. Down by 14 with three minutes to go, I made a few short passing plays to advance up the field. I caught a lucky break when a reciever was able to break away and make it a one touchdown game. I was able to tie the game with 24 seconds left on a hail mary. UK almost got a last second safety, but I avoided it and send the game to overtime.

In OT, UK got a field goal, but I responded with a touchdown to end the game with a 23-20 OT upset win. That one was probably the most heart-stopping game I've ever played in an NCAA game. It was ridiculously fun.

Kent State improved to 2-0, while UK fell to 0-2.

Year 1: 11-3 (7-1 MAC) W over NU in Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl

Year 2: 0-0 (0-0 MAC)

Last Game: 24-17 W vs. Northwestern in the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl

NHL 13 - Columbus Blue Jackets

Year 1: 1-1-0

Last Game: 3-2 W @ Minnesota
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 07:20 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 5

Plowed threw my season tonight. Got LSU back to the BCS title game with a 12-1 record to face #2 USC (11-1). Utah won the Pac-12 South, so USC missed the Pac-12 Championship game.

Michigan State (12-1 Big 10 Champs) finished 3rd. Think the reason USC got the edge is because they beat #4 Notre Dame (11-1) while Michigan State had lost to ND.

Jordan Wynn of Utah won the Heisman.

I'm going to get some sleep before I end up playing the title game.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #77
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
2-0 with Baylor right now. The defense on this game is more challenging. Scouting is really fun.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #78
Rookie

VonRye's Arena

OVR: 8

Since Mizzou's new uniforms are not in the game yet, I started a Maryland dynasty mostly because I've never played a season in the ACC, and because I wanted to use Maryland's 3-base & 9-alt uniforms.

I swapped out the FCS cupcake game and the Temple game for Hawaii and UCLA...beat both by 40+....and pounded UCONN as well. Maryland has a really good running game and a nice #1 WR, but they don't have much depth.

My biggest test will come tonight when I take on West Virginia in a Rivalry Game.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #79
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Just started my cupcake Dynasty with UTSA. Really enjoying the game so far. Wish i had looked at their schedule before i started the season though, didnt realize i would start off the season against 5 FCS teams. Oh well, 5 easy wins lol.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #80
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7

I finally got some game rosters. Now I'm starting my Dynasty with Miami U a 2*. I'm trying to build them up some a somewhat dominate team in the Mac.

Last edited by antixnette; 07-12-2012 at 12:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »