Home

Uniform Updates 5.0

This is a discussion on Uniform Updates 5.0 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #25
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Uniform Updates 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by march32983
i'm confused...

you say that missouri has new uniforms (based on teambuilder), but when i go to teambuilder i still see missouri's old uniforms. the same goes for arkansas and rutgers...

so what gives?
This is a compilation of Uniforms that need to be added to the game. Mizzou has new uniforms, based on what's in Teambuilder they are not in the game. If you are simply reading the list I can understand confusion, but if you read the intro to the post, have any familiarity with the previous 4 versions of this thread, or read the replies in this thread its obvious that this is a list reporting that these uniforms are missing.

Not even 4 pages in and we've got people not reading the thread
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #26
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
This is a compilation of Uniforms that need to be added to the game. Mizzou has new uniforms, based on what's in Teambuilder they are not in the game. If you are simply reading the list I can understand confusion, but if you read the intro to the post, have any familiarity with the previous 4 versions of this thread, or read the replies in this thread its obvious that this is a list reporting that these uniforms are missing.

Not even 4 pages in and we've got people not reading the thread
It would be better if you edited the "New Uniform" heading to say they aren't in the game based on TB at this time. The other headings for the other sets of jerseys are clearer. I know they aren't in the game yet but even I was unclear at first if you were saying they were in or not.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #27
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbiscuit
louisville,rutgers,iowa,northwestern,wyoming,washi ngton had special helmets for 9/11. they had flag designs within the logos
Arkansas did too. But they probably wont put it in the game since it was just a one time thing

Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #28
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

wyoming has new jerseys, southern miss i believe has a new helmet, least from what i saw in the bowl game. i know they're going to be wearing those ugly old style jerseys but still have the ones worn in the bowl game in. SMU is now with Nike and not Adidas
Old 07-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #29
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Washington's proper Home jersey is still not in the game.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #30
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
wyoming has new jerseys, southern miss i believe has a new helmet, least from what i saw in the bowl game. i know they're going to be wearing those ugly old style jerseys but still have the ones worn in the bowl game in. SMU is now with Nike and not Adidas
Read the list before posting (Southern Miss has already been covered), I don't know what Wyoming jerseys you are talking about, what they wore last year is already in the game. Thanks for the tip on the SMU sponsor, I imagine it will be reflected in the actual game (for legal reasons), but I will put a note on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Washington's proper Home jersey is still not in the game.

Read the list before posting.

Edit: I apologize, I forgot to bold it. Heck I even started to add the entry and then checked one more time and saw it was blending in with the TCU entry.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers

Last edited by Iceman87GT; 07-06-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 39

If anybody has a suggestion, do one or both of the following:

1. Post a picture of the uni option in question
2. Post a direct LINK to the story or picture

Random statements/questions lead to confusion, clutter, and redundant posts.

Also, if you have a personal vendetta against Nike/UA/Adidas - no one cares, so don't clog up the thread.

I did give IceMan the go-ahead on this since he was easily the most active user on the 4.0 thread, and I will be unreasonably busy this fall with school, work, and my life in general.

Hopefully this is the year where the team focuses on the important things in the game, instead of taking weeks & weeks creating frivolous things like dogs, cannons, and song girls.

Last edited by sportzbro; 07-06-2012 at 03:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #32
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Subscribed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »