Home

Will NCAA 13 address these issues? Actually make online play fun?

This is a discussion on Will NCAA 13 address these issues? Actually make online play fun? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Will NCAA 13 address these issues? Actually make online play fun?

I'm not even gonna' start on the sorry, laggy, servers where I disconnect from every other game, but what about the online cheaters, glitchers, etc? The overall online experience in general? Will it be less laggy and more social? If there was just an option to 'report' your opponent post-game, and that would stick with him, that'd be great. The higher the 'report rating', the bigger of cheeser the random EA has set you up with is. Just like they did with the DNF%, except this one will weed out the glitchers/cheaters instead of the quitters with no skill.

Want an example? Here is a dude I played just two hours ago (skip to 1:00 for the cheat):

That's pathetic. These guys shouldn't be ranked in the top 100 with records like 200-88. This specific dude's name is beast2312. I don't know how he has 33 losses. This guy did this to me on every single 3rd/4th down. He had zero skill whatsoever and I could tell by the way he 'tried' to win legit by running goal line on 1st and 2nd downs. I shut his crap down all game long, yet I am awarded with another loss and he gains another win? Come on, man. Oh, and he did some incredible nano blitz on every single play where you had 3-4 seconds max to get rid of the ball. The only way around it was by going deep, which I did and it worked.... but he just kept on doing this crap on 4th downs....

And hell I'm not the only one; BryceDaddy (#3 on ps3) just uploaded this vid a few hours ago:

EA must fix this trash. If we only had USER PROFILES or at the very least a post-game 'report' button, then we could avoid crap like this.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Will NCAA 13 address these issues? Actually make online play fun?

Honestly what do you get out of being ranked in the top 100? Idk what you people are complaining about. You already know when your going into any ranked match its cheese inc. If you want to play against other people then go play unranked match's.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Like many other features, online was implemented better on last gen consoles.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:43 AM   #4
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulraquel1294
Honestly what do you get out of being ranked in the top 100? Idk what you people are complaining about. You already know when your going into any ranked match its cheese inc. If you want to play against other people then go play unranked match's.
This opinion is the problem, not the solution. You don't get what people are complaining about when people are upset about getting abused and cheated in games? I like ranked games, I like having a win-loss record, is it too much to ask to not have people jerk you around with garbage play?

That said, I've played online lobby games for so many years now that I get a good idea of the makeup of a player before starting a game. Their record, DNF and Streak go a long way in indicating how they play.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulraquel1294
No. We need, at the very least, a 'Report' button. People who've been reported too often won't get many matches because their 'Report Percentage' will be too high.

Thus they will not be in the top 100...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

^^^ Unfortunately, this would just compound the problem. The same people that are cheesing and using these glitches all the time to have a better record would just report everyone, including the legit sim players. You beat them straight up, no BS, and they get mad and report you for "pay back".

The only way something like that works is if its on the honor system where you only report people who actually glitch and cheese, but the glitchers and cheesers outnumber us and would just report everyone. It would be useless after a week.

Last edited by DLev45; 05-05-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #7
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Good point. But we still need complex user profiles that go into great depth about the opponent you're about to face. We need the ability to at least scout them pre-game.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

I know just having a report button prob wouldn't work but EA needs some way to monitor crap like in those videos. I had to stop playing online outside of my dynasties because of things like that. It ruins what should be the best part of the game, online head to head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »