Home

Where is Ben Haumiller ?

This is a discussion on Where is Ben Haumiller ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Where is Ben Haumiller ?

Anybody heard anything from this guy ? I would like to hear him apologize for the mess he has made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Where is Ben Haumiller ?

Never. Gonna. Happen.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 13

I do think he should make an apology for leading the fans on. Watching the E3 show and other videos, he made many statements stating to fixing many things that arent even fixed. What is that called? Lying. Sending a broken game out and doing a piss poor job of fixing it. If I were the boss Id of fired him.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
All Star

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

NCAA '12 is easily the best sports video game I've ever played not named CH2K8.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
glad you like it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Ben, is that you?

just kidding..

NCAA 12 even with all the issues etc, still plays solid on the field IMO, but def no excuse for features still not working right months and months after the release of the game.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 10-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
and NFL2k5...
Old 10-20-2011, 01:44 PM   #8
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Never played The Show? Or any NBA 2K game?

Accountability is the key to any profession and this game has been a massive failure on EA's part. The funny thing is, it isn't a bad game at all. I enjoy playing it for the most part, but the shortcomings and failures are huge ones and come incredibly close to killing the game for some people, myself included.

I have not been able to finish a full season of an online dynasty because of the transfer failed problem. We have had to restart the same one 3 times because of it happening in Week 1. We are just finishing up Week 1 today or tomorrow and if it happens again, I'm pretty much finished with this game. I've had one dynasty die in Week 14 that I happened to be commish of, another died in the offseason that I was not commish of. All in all, I've had 7 OD's die in Season 1. What is the point of doing this and recruiting and going through all the time when I am not going to get to see my recruits in Season 2?

On the field, we have ridiculous things like the custom playbook glitch, which has terrorized me to no end because I HATE having frozen formations that I don't use. Ruins my flow. Especially ruined it during the no huddle glitch when my unused frozen formation always happened to be the top formation in the set. Luckily that's fixed. Then we have the new option defense glitch, which sucks pretty bad for me because I run option a ton and I feel like a tool running it when the CPU D is just frozen in place. I usually just cut back in to the non-frozen D and let them try and hit me.

That is just stuff for the game in its current state and doesn't even address the numerous problems remaining from the last 1, 2, 3 years of the NCAA series that STILL remain despite promises of it being fixed.

Features that were promised either don't work right, don't work at all or aren't nearly in depth enough to be called features.

- Online Dynasty; not improved, glitched out
- New OD Website; Yeah, non existent
- Custom Playbooks; nice and I enjoy them, but numerous glitches
- Custom Conferences; I don't really use it much, but I like how it was implemented and don't hear too many complaints about it... HOWEVER, CPU generated conference game scheduling is terrible. Any time I have used a custom conference, the conference games have been scheduled so weird. Twice I have ended the year with FIVE road conference games. And they are locked.
- Road to Glory; lol this mode is basically who can run up the most stats against a stupid AI
- Coach Mode; Not really my thing but seems cool and gets a ton of use by people on OS ad I don't hear many complaints. I do enjoy the coach contracts within OD mode.
- "Authentic Gameday Traditions"; lol, no comment
- Tackling Engine (lack of suction); probably the best improvement in the game, I love it, works really well although it was hard getting used to.

NCAA has reached a point where they CANNOT continue adding features without fixing past problems, problems we were told were fixed already. Someone should be held accountable. If the NCAA Dev team was a football coaching staff, they would have been fired by now. It is a results oriented business and the game is very flawed. Oh wait, they sold a ton, so no problem.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »