Home

Tendency Bug w/ New Recruits

This is a discussion on Tendency Bug w/ New Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #41
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Tendency Bug w/ New Recruits

So this patch fixed the tendencies of the players you have going into first year of dynasty, but it doesn't fix the tendency glitch of incoming recruits? Man I was gonna start my dynasty on Sunday this is very disappointing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #42
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
So this patch fixed the tendencies of the players you have going into first year of dynasty, but it doesn't fix the tendency glitch of incoming recruits? Man I was gonna start my dynasty on Sunday this is very disappointing.
I actually had some time so I went to investigate. Sure enough, when I got to cut players, my freshmen had their tendencies switched. My 4 star balanced QB was a scrambler and my 3 star scrambler was a balanced. I promptly turned off the system in disappointment.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #43
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
I actually had some time so I went to investigate. Sure enough, when I got to cut players, my freshmen had their tendencies switched. My 4 star balanced QB was a scrambler and my 3 star scrambler was a balanced. I promptly turned off the system in disappointment.
I've been a very patient voice during this whole NCAA 12 bug fiasco, as I enjoy the gameplay so much, but this is the last straw for me. I'll stick with Madden and probably trade NCAA towards F1 2011 next week. This was a major problem and we waited 2 months for a fix, but it only works for the first season of your dynasty. Makes no sense.

I will test this out once I get home...hope against hope. Hard to believe they cocked this game up so bad and it's a sad shame because I love the new tackle system and the gameplay is the best of this gen.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:07 PM   #44
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

Let me be a data point from my WFU dynasty.

Curtis Jenkins, recruited as a scrambling QB, now balanced. Hrm...How did I not notice that before? edit changes him back to scrambler. Ooh boy.

Kicker recruited as power is still power.

FB recruited as blocking is still blocking. Receiving fulback is listed as balanced.

Woah, once again how did I not notice this all before? Great, when the next season or two rolls around people are not going to be playing to their tendency. And I bet I'll have to reboot everything too. Crap crap.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:31 AM   #45
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

See, maybe they should start working on new features a year before they actually release them into the game. I cringe every time something new is announced because it is always bug-ridden and often does more harm than add value to the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 6

Does the recruit tendency bug happen on human-controlled teams only or all recruits, including CPU controlled-teams?
Old 09-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke
Does the recruit tendency bug happen on human-controlled teams only or all recruits, including CPU controlled-teams?
The tendency bug effects all teams, User and CPU controlled. But as the previous poster mentioned, only some recruits have their tendency change, while others tendency remains unchanged.

More bad news. I noticed that the tendency for EXISTING players is also changing. Similar to new recruits, only some existing players tendency changes, while other remain unchanged.

I don't feel like going threw all the rosters and finding a pattern as to which players tendency change.

This game is FUBAR!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 0

EA development is just a tad pathetic. Ugh.

So Dynasty mode is broken. Which is basically the point of the game. ****ing fantastic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »