Home

Avoiding Disconnects

This is a discussion on Avoiding Disconnects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Avoiding Disconnects

Is anyone else having an usually large number of disconnects? I never have wireless connection problems with other games. Any tips on how to avoid disconnects. It's really ruining online play for me.

Last edited by RazzleDALZELL; 09-06-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Avoiding Disconnects

Yeah I got the urge to play some ranked games today. I have attempted to play 5 games. I made it all the way to 1 minute left in the 4th quarter in the first game and my opponent lost connection. (probably dash boarded.) Then the next 4 games I was winning by 10 or more in the 3rd quarter and I dropped connection each time. Kinda making me mad.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

i have had very few disconnects during actual gameplay so far. I do get a lot of connection problems just after immediately before/after and during coin tosses though. Set up a game with a buddy the other day and it crashed on us 3 times in a row within 5 seconds of the coin toss. Both of our connections are good so it was really frustrating.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

If you are winning , 9 times out of 10 you were hit by a disconnect glitcher. It has happened to me numerously. They will lag glitch the game after selecting a defensive or offensive play which will cause the signal to drop by constantly reseting their routing. I know because a cheeser admitted it to me. I hope that helps because thats whats going on.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

depending on your actual situation all of the above may be wrong. I used a custom playbook and it never failed that every game i got kicked out of...no wins or no losses. If you or your opponent is using a custom playbook it can lead to this. I went back to using a base playbook and have yet to be kicked out of a game
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »