Home

The AMAZING invisible WR!!!!

This is a discussion on The AMAZING invisible WR!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon13 The AMAZING invisible WR!!!!

Playing a game the other night while scouting my upcoming opp. for OD & had this "gem" of a play happen.
The setup - I drop back and see my WR get some separation( around 2-3 yards) over the middle on a crossing route. So gullable me i say "hey, he's open ....let's throw it & p/u the 1st". So i throw it , what do i see ? The DB (magically , i guess) morphs the 2-3 yards he was lagging behind , goes thru my WR & intercepts the ball. If you look closely , you can see his left forearm sticking out of my WR's helmet, lol.

I could'nt believe my eyes , so i checked replay numerous times & from every angle.Thanks EA for this classic WTF moment!Get your **** right please

Last edited by str8upnobs; 08-26-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Sorry PC acting up pic did'nt take.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I have seen this multiple times. I could only laugh like wow that's pretty nuts. I replayed it a changed the angle like yep, that just happened.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: The AMAZING invisible WR!!!!

Best one I had was a MLB BEHIND my TE, not to the side but directly behind him, reaches his hands through my TE's chest and picks off the pass. The ball went through my TE's hands and right into the hands extending from his chest... needless to say, the only thing to register in my head was Indiana Jones.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

I've done this playing against the CPU with my safety from behind the WR, reached right through his back for the pick.... I wasnt complaining but if it was the other way around I would be pissed.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had a similar play, except I was going to block a Field goal and the kickers leg and ball went right through the torso of my guy. I looked at it from several angles. I won the game, but was pissed I did not get the block.

Last edited by ncsubill; 08-26-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
Best one I had was a MLB BEHIND my TE, not to the side but directly behind him, reaches his hands through my TE's chest and picks off the pass. The ball went through my TE's hands and right into the hands extending from his chest... needless to say, the only thing to register in my head was Indiana Jones.
Give me the ball, Mola Ram!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #7
Rookie

bccards13's Arena

OVR: 2

I've had an invisible DB happen to me. He went up to swat the pass and the ball clearly went through his hand. Not even a change of direction in the ball and I lost the game on that play.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah there's several threads on here that cover this. I saw it in the 2nd game I played. West Virginia DB passed right through my WR and made the INT. To be fair I threw the ball late but I was not expecting to see that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 511A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_dKn.jpg (32.0 KB, 58 views)
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »