Home

Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #105
Rookie

Lavar's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

If you decide to be an OC with a option playbook it better not play like last years which was a fail.
Its going to be a long day watching your QB make the wrong reads or cross the line of scrimmage just to see him pitch the ball into the cornerbacks back as he often does.
You'll be sacked in a year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #106
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

Wow. They must have done A LOT to Road to Glory because this just barely qualifies as a touch up for dynasty. What is the point of putting coaches into the game if 1) you can't fire/hire your own staff, and 2) the coaches have no impact on progression or on-field performance?

To all of you guys who play dynasty religiously, for your sake, I hope they're bringing more than this.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 4
Please someone answer me this..when you do a online dynasty do.everyone have to be a DC or OC....or does each player get to choose!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #108
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
Wow. They must have done A LOT to Road to Glory because this just barely qualifies as a touch up for dynasty. What is the point of putting coaches into the game if 1) you can't fire/hire your own staff, and 2) the coaches have no impact on progression or on-field performance?

To all of you guys who play dynasty religiously, for your sake, I hope they're bringing more than this.
Coaches do affect progression. How much, we don't know. We also don't know if a better OC = better offensive progression or if it is all HC based.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
Please someone answer me this..when you do a online dynasty do.everyone have to be a DC or OC....or does each player get to choose!!!
The commish can make everyone start as a coordinator at a 1* school, 2*, 3*, etc. A head coach at a 4* or worse, etc. It is all up to the commissioner. The commish can also make it be like last year where you have complete freedom in your choice.

― Plato
Old 05-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 3

IDK, is it a pride thing where EA doesn't want to replicate what another company did with their CC? The people want a CC 2k8 style. The people want sliders 2k8 style. Give the people what they want. lol
Old 05-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #110
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Coach ratings are not in.

I was hoping that dynasty would receive as many improvements as franchise mode did in Madden 12.

Sadly, that is not the case. This is the first year ever where I'm more excited about Madden than NCAA.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #111
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Anyone tech savvy know if it would be possible for EA to patch in the ability for the user to be in control of the coordinators?

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #112
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Anyone tech savvy know if it would be possible for EA to patch in the ability for the user to be in control of the coordinators?
I'm studying software development now...and I can't imagine that it would take very much. It's already a part of the team management engine, it would just need to be "unlocked" during the dynasty mode.

There could be a lot more to it, of course.

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »