Home

Anyone got any conference invites yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone got any conference invites yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #1

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Anyone got any conference invites yet?

Just curious as to how often this occurs, what were the circumstances, etc and thought this would be an interesting topic...

I'm hoping to get Tulane into the SEC in my dynasty at some point.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone got any conference invites yet?

I got into the SEC with MTSU after 6 winning seasons. Basically, you have to increase your prestige to a point where it is higher than an SEC team with a losing record, and even then it's kind of "chance". but it will happen evenutally if you keep your prestige up, especially 4+ stars.

Best bet is to try and schedule Vanderbuilt (or some other bad low prestige SEC team) every year to give them an extra loss, which equates to higher possibility of losing records and lowering prestige level.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

back when I was doing some simmed season tests, I had North Texas go from Sun Belt to C-USA.

I actually haven't started my single player dynasty yet. been busy with 2 ODs and I guess I'm waiting patch and tuner #3.

College Football 25 Team Information Spreadsheet
Old 09-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I have played 5 season in the MWC while waiting for a Pac 10 invite. I have beat Washington State every year and they have dropped to a 1 star school but still no invite...
Old 09-08-2010, 03:59 PM   #5

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
I got into the SEC with MTSU after 6 winning seasons. Basically, you have to increase your prestige to a point where it is higher than an SEC team with a losing record, and even then it's kind of "chance". but it will happen evenutally if you keep your prestige up, especially 4+ stars.

Best bet is to try and schedule Vanderbuilt (or some other bad low prestige SEC team) every year to give them an extra loss, which equates to higher possibility of losing records and lowering prestige level.
I have a situation in my dynasty that I just recently realized which may be able to get me into the SEC. I have gone up to 2-star with Tulane and Mississippi State has gone down to a 1-star in the SEC. I'm hoping that I can get an invite in the next few years if I can string together a couple of great seasons. I'm only in year 3 though: 4-8 in 2010, 8-5 in 2011, 3-1 so far in 2012. Also of note, I have defeated Mississippi State at home this year and also defeated #6 Ole Miss on the road.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

there is also a bit of randomness in it as well. if you meet the "requirements" for getting an invite, it's only a chance to get an invite, not a guarantee. you could try saving at the end of the season(before advancing to off-season), then advancing to off-season and reloading until you get it.

College Football 25 Team Information Spreadsheet
Old 09-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #7

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
there is also a bit of randomness in it as well. if you meet the "requirements" for getting an invite, it's only a chance to get an invite, not a guarantee. you could try saving at the end of the season(before advancing to off-season), then advancing to off-season and reloading until you get it.
At what point do you get the invite? After simming the BCS National Title Game or after hitting the "Advance to Next Season" option?

Old 09-08-2010, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Created a school out of Oklahoma in the Sunbelt. Iowa State went down to a 1 star for at least a couple of years, they didn't win any bowls throughout my dynasty either. I was in my 8th season before getting an invite. I was waiting for an SEC invite but all the teams remained at 3 star and above. The invite was after the advance to next season prompt. And Soldice is right, it's a dice roll as whether or not you're offered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »