Home

Why Does Everyone With A Good Record Online Cheesers?

This is a discussion on Why Does Everyone With A Good Record Online Cheesers? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-30-2010, 03:43 AM   #1
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Why Does Everyone With A Good Record Online Cheesers?

I played people 13-0, 25-4, 40-13, ect. because I want to challenge the best but everytime I play people with these kind of records they always turn out to be cheesers. Every single one of them.

They abuse the same play over and over again, switch up their depth chart and put in players at positions they shouldn't even be playing. Also everyone of these cheesers I play against were masters at user catches on deep passes. I played against a guy who used Virginia Tech and all he did was a toss play. When I stop him for loss of yards or he gets a holding penalty and it's 3rd and very long he just airs it out to a WR for a user catch. He also puts his TE on WR to jump over my short corners.

I am not playing people with good records anymore. Most of the sim players I played with have records like 20-24 or 23-19 or something like 15-23.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 04:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Why Does Everyone With A Good Record Online Cheesers?

Well in my opinon They have such a good record because they use cheap make believe animations and also if I could just say I think there geeks two. Lol Plz dont ban me haha. I love ranked games, I love playing against people that are good. I can't plan on when I fell like playing video games so I play random online games most of the times. But IMO most of the people that do that have no lifes, no respect and are either flat out ignorant or a pre teen lol or some one that gets no better satisfaction then to be the biggiest geek and learn all the stupid animations of the game and learn how to abuse the computer then really play football. It comes down to this for me. I love football i'm not a nut I love video games I'm not a nut. I'm not gonna waste my little time I have on abuseing a video game and cheating people and running the same play over and over. Thats nuts. I question anybody that does that. Its overall chidish stupid and ignorant. And its the dumbest thing you can do because all you do is prove how big of a geek and no life you are. That being said it's a free country and it's not a crime.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:52 AM   #3
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

I wouldn't be throwing around words like Geek or No life in an Online Video Game Forum... Seriously being too hard on 'em there i think...All they are a bunch of people, probably kids with nothing to do but gaming. Hell, it keeps them outta most the stuff i seen kids get into...

And yea they care too much about bragging to someone about their record online, as if there are awards for the digital points/wins on your screen...But thats why, people online care only about winning, Welcome to Online Gaming...it sucks--thats why people come here, to find Sim Minded Gamers...But yea, the whole caring too much thing...not for me, but whtev...

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Old 07-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #4
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
I wouldn't be throwing around words like Geek or No life in an Online Video Game Forum... Seriously being too hard on 'em there i think...All they are a bunch of people, probably kids with nothing to do but gaming. Hell, it keeps them outta most the stuff i seen kids get into...

And yea they care too much about bragging to someone about their record online, as if there are awards for the digital points/wins on your screen...But thats why, people online care only about winning, Welcome to Online Gaming...it sucks--thats why people come here, to find Sim Minded Gamers...But yea, the whole caring too much thing...not for me, but whtev...
Like going outside to play
Old 07-30-2010, 05:13 AM   #5
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

Easier said than done...some places you can't even "go outside". Being out of the house is not always a solution. Most teens don't go outside to 'play', they look for something to do, I know i did...you make it sound so easy, lol.

Edit: Little kids...maybe depends on where you live, anyway whole other topic...

Anyway, i never said cheesing is ok...its dumb. But these are kids...who cares? Just dont play them, find people here to play

Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Last edited by Pacman83; 07-30-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 05:26 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game4fun
Well in my opinon They have such a good record because they use cheap make believe animations and also if I could just say I think there geeks two. Lol Plz dont ban me haha. I love ranked games, I love playing against people that are good. I can't plan on when I fell like playing video games so I play random online games most of the times. But IMO most of the people that do that have no lifes, no respect and are either flat out ignorant or a pre teen lol or some one that gets no better satisfaction then to be the biggiest geek and learn all the stupid animations of the game and learn how to abuse the computer then really play football. It comes down to this for me. I love football i'm not a nut I love video games I'm not a nut. I'm not gonna waste my little time I have on abuseing a video game and cheating people and running the same play over and over. Thats nuts. I question anybody that does that. Its overall chidish stupid and ignorant. And its the dumbest thing you can do because all you do is prove how big of a geek and no life you are. That being said it's a free country and it's not a crime.

hallelujah
Old 07-30-2010, 05:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83

Well I did and I would say it again. It's my opinion and I thought thats what these forums are for. Now I understand that could be to harsh to some people and I now there are people that agree with me but don't waste the time to type it down. I tried to be honest but not totally slam the people that play it like theres nothing else in life. My point is I can't understand people cheating, abusing and acting childish over and over again. And maybe your right I should not say no life or geek. But maybe your not right and its my right to say what I think as long as I'm being fair and not degrading people in an ignorant way.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #8
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game4fun
Well I did and I would say it again. It's my opinion and I thought thats what these forums are for. Now I understand that could be to harsh to some people and I now there are people that agree with me but don't waste the time to type it down. I tried to be honest but not totally slam the people that play it like theres nothing else in life. My point is I can't understand people cheating, abusing and acting childish over and over again. And maybe your right I should not say no life or geek. But maybe your not right and its my right to say what I think as long as I'm being fair and not degrading people in an ignorant way.

Yezzir...you are entitled to your opinion. But remember you're talkin about kids and video games...just a bit judgmental, but to each its own, enjoy.

Rams/Mizzou/Cards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »