Home

Uniform Updates 3.0

This is a discussion on Uniform Updates 3.0 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #17
Rookie

Lynx34's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Uniform Updates 3.0

Not sure if it's just a glitch in TeamBuilder or not, but Auburn's helmets are messed up pretty bad. There's an orange stripe going along the bottom left edge of the helmet and there is no orange border on the blue interlocking AU logo on both sides of the helmet. This is really odd and I really hope that this is just teambuilder glitching, but I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere on here.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #18
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx34
Not sure if it's just a glitch in TeamBuilder or not, but Auburn's helmets are messed up pretty bad. There's an orange stripe going along the bottom left edge of the helmet and there is no orange border on the blue interlocking AU logo on both sides of the helmet. This is really odd and I really hope that this is just teambuilder glitching, but I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere on here.
I assume that is just TB glitching out. there are a few other graphical glitches similar to that, though mostly on jerseys, that I can see.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Last year someone from EA commented on why Hawaii doesn't have their uniform in the Colt Brennan -era in the game and he said, simply - They don't wear that anymore.

This uniform was one of the best looking uni's in college football. EA has the template, if they're not going to include it for Hawaii, at least add the template to teambuilder. The Tapa design on the left leg is awesome and is also on the left sleeve. The number font would be a nice addition as well. Here's a couple photo's.

Hawaii is now under armor. i dont think they can use a nike design in the game for them now
Old 06-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #20
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
Tulsa's red were for the opening of their new stadium in 08. I doubt they ever wear them again.
UH @ Tulsa 11/07/09

Old 06-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #21
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx34
Same thing w/ Arizona's white helmets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Arkavian's Arena

OVR: 4

I'd love to see EA add LSU's gold Jersey's from the DiNardo years.

It would make a nice throw back item as well as years and years ago,before the "modern era" LSU did have gold jersey's in the rotation.

Old 06-29-2010, 01:58 PM   #23
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

New Texas A&M unis:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/...078c1280_o.png
Old 06-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #24
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
UH @ Tulsa 11/07/09

I stand corrected. I had read that they weren't going to wear them last year. I wonder why those aren't in this year then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »