Home

Progression makes dynasty mode unplayable

This is a discussion on Progression makes dynasty mode unplayable within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #65
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Progression makes dynasty mode unplayable

Wow...dynasty mode was and always has been my favorite mode. I will have to see what happens in my dynasty when it starts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 11

Well that sucks. I really like this game too. The core gameplay won't be enough to save this game if this isn't fixed. I'll do some simming on my own to see what happens. But, this is very disheartening.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #67
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigsca
I'll probably be banned for this - so be it - but the math involved in figuring this out during the design process is middle school at worst. I'm just at a loss here to find a plausible explanation. Does the right hand ever talk to the left hand at EA?
Yeah, this is ridiculous. Definitely a dynasty killer. Also one of the most fun things to do is import the draft classes to Madden. Now Madden has had problems with importing but supposedly it is fixed this year but now NCAA is all screwed up. If everyone ends up rated highly, then this will pose problems for Madden. Pathetic.

IF they fix this, it will likely be months later, and I will have already given this game back to Blockbuster and never look back. Man, I am glad I switched my preorder from NCAA to Madden and didn't buy this.

Last edited by TheGame8544; 07-16-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #68
Rookie

thesandman215's Arena

OVR: 2

anyone know when EA Sports monopoly with NCAA is over?

So then 2K can pick up a NCAA game and at least force EA to pay more attention to these things.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #69
Rookie

IMBOSSY's Arena

OVR: 4

How do people not get fired for this stuff. Unreal. 0 accountability.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #70
Rookie

thesandman215's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMBOSSY
How do people not get fired for this stuff. Unreal. 0 accountability.
b/c no one is competing against EA Sports with NCAA Football.

They control it.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:00 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 3

I see what you mean...simmed the first year...and the next season there are 125 players over 95 OVR...125!!!! That is ridiculous...complete bullsh*t...Florida alone had 9 players rated 99....players progressing anywhere from 2 points (minimum) upwards to 11 points...with most falling between 5 and 8 point improvements...

This is an absolute game killer! I was hoping that maybe revamping the rosters and knocking some players ratings down would help even it out, but I doubt that it will do much of anything unless EA puts out a patch...

Players are averaging at least 4 points a year in progression...so if you have a guy comes in at a 76 by his senior year he will be at least an 88...a guy thats 84 will end at the very least at a 96 or above....

If they don't path this soon, I for one will either A) return this game for madden...or B) drive up to maitland take a fat dump on this game and leave it on one of the producers cars....

Even last years wasn't this bad...

EA NEEDS TO FIX THIS AND FIX IT NOW!!! If someone wants to make a petition, saying to fix some of the big time flaws otherwise we're not gonna buy it next year...I'll sign my name today and follow through next year...maybe donate my XBOX360 to some 5 year old who gets enjoyment at playing this extra-cheese sandwich of a game...I only play Madden/NCA and only play it for Dynasty/FRACHISE, and this is not rewarding, its not fun, its not football....Its absolute CRAP!

Last edited by MonteCarloFresh; 07-16-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #72
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesandman215
b/c no one is competing against EA Sports with NCAA Football.

They control it.
not the place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »