Home

My commish admitted to cheesing...Lol

This is a discussion on My commish admitted to cheesing...Lol within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
My commish admitted to cheesing...Lol

This is the convo (He tried to call me cheesy cuz I ran PA on 3rd and short to make him think I was running. Not my fault he left guys wide open 40yds down field. Hahahaha.) I would quit but I wanna rematch

From him:
Listen--

If you think I'm a cheeser, you're ****ing high. I ran two FB flats and two FB dives (one on first down). That's not cheesing. That's getting what I can against a defense like Ohio States. Don't tell me my play style is cheese because you threw 5 interceptions or because you fumbled on an option or because Pryor had a bad habit of getting tackled in the backfield. Don't tell me my style is cheesy when you ran PA bombs the entire second half. Talk about unexciting.

To lose and then to be such a sore loser to PM me saying I'm a cheeser is stupid as ****.

To him:
I only threw deep cuz I got one on one. I had Terrell Pryor at QB. If I really wanted to cheese I coulda. But fb dives and pa to flats are cheesy yo. Its nothin u can do to make me change that. Start a thread on the forums n see how many negative replies u get. And I called you on the cheese when I was winning so dont say its cuz I lost dude. Playin cheesy guys frustrates me and takes me off my game. I commend you on D. But for you to come at me cussin like that is completely unnecessary. Im not your child nor you enemy. I expect to be addressed with some respect.

From him:
So four plays that went for a net of about 10 yards are considered cheesy by you? And you sent the PM after the game, so it probably is because you lost. I'm one of the most sim players you'll find. I didn't run any cheap plays that are unstoppable. You're the one who ran the option and still couldn't do anything.

I'm definitely never playing you if you're going to cry like a baby and throw out accusations of cheesing.

To him:
I sent the first msg before halftime. they are like 25 minutes apart. check the times. and it was more than 4 dude. and the option is easy to stop if its not ran out of flexbone. i tried the option 3-4 times. dont talk like that was my base offense. and i didnt cry. screw the loss bro. its just a game when it boils down to it. u woulda won anyway cuz of ur d. im just sayin watch that O cuz other guys will quit ur league quick for that

From him: (he admits to cheesing here)
If you can provide evidence that I ran a cheese play more than four times, then do so. If not, **** off. I've played NCAA for 5 or 6 years and been in all kinds of sim leagues and nobody has ever said I cheese.

To him:
whatever bro. i didnt worry bout savin videos cuz its ur league so it didnt matter if i had proof or not. and dude check the stats from the game. ur fb had 5 runs on his own. but like i said. whatever yo

Last edited by Young J 334; 03-16-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: My commish admitted to cheesing...Lol

nvm ... what was the ending score?

also i understand the PA to the flats, but i dont consider FB dives cheesing , but thats just me.

Last edited by Allaboutme; 03-16-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OSU (me) at USC. Im not giving names

Old 03-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm not sure I follow.

At the beginning you say:
"He tried to call me cheesy cuz I ran PA on 3rd and short to make him think I was running."

But later you say:
"To him:
I only threw deep cuz I got one on one. I had Terrell Pryor at QB. If I really wanted to cheese I coulda. But fb dives and pa to flats are cheesy yo. "

The first part makes it sound like he thinks PA on 3rd & short is cheesy. The second part makes it sound like you think PA to flats is cheesy.

The only thing I could really gather as far as differences of opinion is that he thinks running the option a few times (3-4 times according to you) is cheesy, and you think running the FB is cheesy (less than 4 times according to him, 5 times according to you).

Old 03-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
I'm not sure I follow.

At the beginning you say:
"He tried to call me cheesy cuz I ran PA on 3rd and short to make him think I was running."

But later you say:
"To him:
I only threw deep cuz I got one on one. I had Terrell Pryor at QB. If I really wanted to cheese I coulda. But fb dives and pa to flats are cheesy yo. "

The first part makes it sound like he thinks PA on 3rd & short is cheesy. The second part makes it sound like you think PA to flats is cheesy.

The only thing I could really gather as far as differences of opinion is that he thinks running the option a few times (3-4 times according to you) is cheesy, and you think running the FB is cheesy (less than 4 times according to him, 5 times according to you).

see this is the thing, people call cheesy plays plays that they cant stop or have trouble stopping. so the op said FB dives are cheesy to me they are not cuz if u play to stop the run up the middle IE blitz or bringing a safty up u can get lucky and stop it.

also to the original poster by u telling me the teams i already know who it is

If anyone wanna know just ask me and i will reveal said player!!

Last edited by Allaboutme; 03-16-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12

All i gotta say is, i think i'm in this dynasty and USC is on my schedule....
Old 03-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #7
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
see this is the thing, people call cheesy plays plays that they cant stop or have trouble stopping. so the op said FB dives are cheesy to me they are not cuz if u play to stop the run up the middle IE blitz or bringing a safty up u can get lucky and stop it.
Yeah. Everyone has their own definition of cheese. To me, cheese is running the same few plays over and over again. Regardless of whether there is really some kind of glitch with the play, if you're only running a few plays you're obviously doing it because those plays are too easy to succeed with. I also think play styles that are totally unrealistic to real football (i.e. consistently dropping back 15 yards with the QB) are cheese. That's JMHO.

Personally, I don't consider play-action, FB dives, or option to be cheese. Maybe if a user has figured out a way to consistently pitch the ball accurately while their QB is being slung around like a sack of potatoes, that would be cheese. As far as this thread, there doesn't seem to be anything of substance to it. The thread title starts off with "My commish" but the fact that the other guy is a commish seems to have zero relevance. The whole thread just seems like a personal complaint.

Last edited by TrevJo; 03-16-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmanj
All i gotta say is, i think i'm in this dynasty and USC is on my schedule....
Well good luck. He plays good D but he likes the flats and fb dives

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »