Home

OMT could I have a straight forward answer

This is a discussion on OMT could I have a straight forward answer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon5 OMT could I have a straight forward answer

Maybe this question has already been asked but is there a reason for FCS and C.A.S. have not been implemented into Next Gen NCAA. We the consumers ask for it year end and year out and it seems to get left out. I just wanted to know if this is put to a vote and majority rules or what? I love NCAA football and having gone to a FCS school miss the option of taken ffice:smarttags" />lace w:st="on">Alabama Statelace> or Appalachian State, etc. and competing in a major conference. You all have the License for ALL NCAA FOOTBALL. If these schools are not important to you (EA) is there no way for another developer to make a game with them in it? Just asking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
Rookie

sportsgamer30's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OMT could I have a straight forward answer

I really want FCS too.
MLB Twins
NBA Cavs
Old 02-03-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASU FAN
Maybe this question has already been asked but is there a reason for FCS and C.A.S. have not been implemented into Next Gen NCAA. We the consumers ask for it year end and year out and it seems to get left out. I just wanted to know if this is put to a vote and majority rules or what? I love NCAA football and having gone to a FCS school miss the option of taken ffice:smarttags" />lace w:st="on">Statelace> or Appalachian State, etc. and competing in a major conference. You all have the License for ALL NCAA FOOTBALL. If these schools are not important to you (EA) is there no way for another developer to make a game with them in it? Just asking.
I've answered this plenty of times. We have a finite amount time to develop a video game. We cannot do everything we want every year. The first 3 years of Gen 3 NCAA Football these features were cut in favor of other features. These two in particular are very large undertakings and would have led to features we like better being cut (like Campus Legend or Video Highlight saving and uploading on 08, Online Dynasty on 09).
Old 02-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11

I would gladly take the FCS schools over campus legend any day. Now that the game is almost four years into this gen will we EVER see them in the game? I only touched campus legend for the achievements.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

As did I

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

me too. or when i was hella bored with dynasty. but even the campus legand gets boring after one year.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #7
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Ya I have had my time with Campus Legend...I wouldn't mind seeing it be cut for FCS schools, but it doesn't matter cause FCS schools will probably never happen in our lifetimes.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #8
Rookie

thenextqb19's Arena

OVR: 3

I really do miss my FCS/1AA teams. Campus legend doesnt appeal to me. It didnt appeal to me last gen. I understand why its there, but for me using the schools I grew up with as a kid and the school I go to know makes me happy(Norfolk State, Hampton U, James Madison). I wish they were there. Oh well on to use Va-tech just becasue I got people up there from back home.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »