Home

Online Dynasty update

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #57
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Online Dynasty update

OMT, I have the same questions as everyone else. Do you know when this will be fixed? I tried everything everyone recommended on this site and it seems not to work. My XBL gamercard is scarfoe1 and my dynasty is called big ten/pac-10
Old 07-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #58
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
OMT, I have the same questions as everyone else. Do you know when this will be fixed? I tried everything everyone recommended on this site and it seems not to work. My XBL gamercard is scarfoe1 and my dynasty is called big ten/pac-10
What exactly is happening?
Old 07-23-2008, 11:52 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any idea if this fix is coming today or in the near future? If not I totally understand that it takes time and that everyone is working hard to fix it. I only ask because I have a friend wanting me to join his OD. The problem is I am in the max amount and I cannot retire from two of them because they were bugged out. Thanks again for all of the attention to the board.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
What are you trying to do? Your locker is empty right now.
The first thing I do is pick my team, and then add the other eleven users. After I do that I have to pick the settings. It then starts to generate the schedule and all that stuff and all of a sudden it tells me the servers are down.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 9

OMT,

commish gt: stoney0ne
dynasty name: mod squad
my gt: bgdave

Commish is in week 3, his week 2 game was simmed. We should all be at the beginning of week 2. It got reverted as soon as the commish advanced to week 2. Everyone else got reverted back to week 1. 9 of 12 owners got sent backwards to week 1. I was in the group that got sent to before week 1 games and recruiting.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/bgdave39

Last edited by bgdave39; 07-23-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 12:15 PM   #62
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
What exactly is happening?

*I can't login to my dynasty because it takes me to the main menu screen (not the online dynasty menu).

*When I check dynasty settings it shows two unusal gamertags: SPADING & Big Boss1989. My gamertag (Im the creator) and all 12 users of my dynasty aren't even in there.

*I can't delete this dynasty I created.

*I can't start a new dynasty because I can't delete the other dynasty.

*This is really giving me a headache.

*My settings has changed.

I tried everything and followed almost every single advices on this thread as well as other sites and it just doesn't work. Please help me. I bought this mainly for the online dynasty. I have been a faithful NCAA Football guy since 2002 and every July or August (annually) I spend 50-60 dollars on this game. I have pics to prove I'm a NCAA guy. This really dissapoints me.

Last edited by dopeboy206; 07-23-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #63
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Wow I feel like a dink! I have been watching the patch thread all this time when I could have been watching this one. Thanks OMT! Glad to see your working hard and its appreciated! This Online Dynasty is like Crack for me...I'm going through withdraws...I'm shaking...Its getting cold in here...All I want is my....addiction...
Old 07-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #64
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206

*I can't login to my dynasty because it takes me to the main menu screen (not the online dynasty menu).

*When I check dynasty settings it shows two unusal gamertags: SPADING & Big Boss1989. My gamertag (Im the creator) and all 12 users of my dynasty aren't even in there.

*I can't delete this dynasty I created.

*I can't start a new dynasty because I can't delete the other dynasty.

*This is really giving me a headache.

*My settings has changed.

I tried everything and followed almost every single advices on this thread as well as other sites and it just doesn't work. Please help me. I bought this mainly for the online dynasty. I have been a faithful NCAA Football guy since 2002 and every July or August (annually) I spend 50-60 dollars on this game. I have pics to prove I'm a NCAA guy. This really dissapoints me.

Thanks for posting that picture...I've been wondering why I have the urge to go back and re-purchase (having sold all my old copies on the following launch day) used copies of NCAA 2003-08 for PS2 for $5 or less simply to own them and probably never play. After seeing that picture with all of those great titles lined up, I'm reminded why I feel that way. Dynasty Mode in NCAA was like a drug for me for years. I've been "away" for a few years, but NCAA '09 has enough going for it to rekindle that interest...if some of these kinks can be worked out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »