Home

Traditions for your team you hope to see.

This is a discussion on Traditions for your team you hope to see. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-17-2024, 09:18 PM   #9
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Traditions for your team you hope to see.

I hope this is in for Arkansas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPahn5oSOc (I think I was in the student section for this game lol)

Also hope whenever we make a first down at home, the PA announcer says "thats a Arkansas Razorback FIRST DOWN!" and then the band plays the 1st down cheer.

My best friend went to South Carolina and I hope that 2001: A Space Odyssey theme is in the game when the team takes the field. It might not happen but it would be really cool to see in a video game.

They also play Sandstorm whenever they score a TD right before kickoff. Pretty sure this will be in the game, SC isnt the only school that plays Sandstorm during football games.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 05-17-2024, 09:35 PM   #10
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0

For my hurricanes would love to see turnover chain
NHL: New York Rangers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 05-17-2024, 09:57 PM   #11
Rookie

spike83's Arena

OVR: 2

UGA the Bulldog @ Sanford Stadium knipping at an opposing receiver after he scores a touchdown.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2024, 09:58 PM   #12
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

Running through the T

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2024, 10:01 PM   #13
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
My best friend went to South Carolina and I hope that 2001: A Space Odyssey theme is in the game when the team takes the field. It might not happen but it would be really cool to see in a video game.

They also play Sandstorm whenever they score a TD right before kickoff. Pretty sure this will be in the game, SC isnt the only school that plays Sandstorm during football games.
I wasn't going to mention it but since you did....

It's ironic how South Carolina has historically been mediocre as a football program but has such a top-notch entrance. If they were perennially good, their entrance would be epic. The music pairs greatly with the build-up to the run out.

I think having just the last 15 seconds of Also sprach Zarathustra ("2001") with the smoke and run-out would be enough, not even needing the entire song. Unlike some players, I don't think I'll be skipping past many team entrances to get to gameplay.
Old 05-18-2024, 01:34 PM   #14
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
I hope this is in for Arkansas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPahn5oSOc (I think I was in the student section for this game lol)

Also hope whenever we make a first down at home, the PA announcer says "thats a Arkansas Razorback FIRST DOWN!" and then the band plays the 1st down cheer.

Would be cool if they showed Tusk in his cage and played War Pigs during our entrance, but I don’t expect them to have the license for every song that teams use. The “Arkansas…Razorbacks” chant on either side of the stadium would be a nice touch too.

There are so many little details unique to each college football team, had to be a ton of work to capture it all.
Old 05-20-2024, 01:05 PM   #15
Rookie

I hope we get the Thunderstruck intro preceded by the Thunder Weather advisory siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuuDL8oM004

Of course the iconic We Are chant should be a given. But I'm hopeful we get some of the smaller touches too like Hells Bells on third downs.

It would be amazing if we get the stripe the stadium crowd for big games, white outs, black outs etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2024, 01:37 PM   #16
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I think the ACDC $ is going to be to much to add that in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker86
I hope we get the Thunderstruck intro preceded by the Thunder Weather advisory siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuuDL8oM004

Of course the iconic We Are chant should be a given. But I'm hopeful we get some of the smaller touches too like Hells Bells on third downs.

It would be amazing if we get the stripe the stadium crowd for big games, white outs, black outs etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »