Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Team Builder, Cross-Play, Features, Game Modes and More

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Team Builder, Cross-Play, Features, Game Modes and More within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-17-2024, 09:48 PM   #81
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Features, Game Modes, Details and More

When I read fast paced wide open gameplay, the only thing that popped into my head was speed parity slider at 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2024, 09:52 PM   #82
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
They mentioned skill trees again, I hope it don't override how good or bad teams play based on their skill tree tier like it did in NCAA 14. Because in NCAA 14 based on the coach skill tree tier, every player on the team got a massive ratings boost or massive rating nerf based off that tree.
I remember that. I ended up "0" all skill tree attributes except for the ones that affected recruiting. I hope they don't either.
Old 05-18-2024, 01:01 AM   #83
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
I don't think we won't have it, but it's never been an advertised feature before and I'm not sure why they'd start now. There's no reason to take out adjusting player attributes while in a Dynasty. This is a feature that seems to stay in games once it's added. We have it in Madden and had it in the last NCAA. The Show & 2K have it as well. I think FIFA & NHL being the only major holdouts.
I think you're probably right. I just have in the back of my mind that one year in Madden where they took it out randomly. So until I know for sure I'm going to be nervous about it.

I don't care about editing real player names or what they look like (although it would be nice to change their numbers if needed). I just want to be able to adjust attributes of players in dynasty (including created players) and to edit everything about new randomly generated recruits once they are actually on a team like in the old games.
Old 05-18-2024, 10:28 AM   #84
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by noarmsduck
I think you're probably right. I just have in the back of my mind that one year in Madden where they took it out randomly. So until I know for sure I'm going to be nervous about it.

I don't care about editing real player names or what they look like (although it would be nice to change their numbers if needed). I just want to be able to adjust attributes of players in dynasty (including created players) and to edit everything about new randomly generated recruits once they are actually on a team like in the old games.
Lawd I hope this isn't the case (not being able to edit the player names)

A lot of us love the ability to create those historic teams and players for every school.

Being able to edit the existing players names and attributes plays a major role in those types of rosters. Especially since Ea doesn't allow you to just add their ultimate team legends to the schools.

And team builder I believe restricted you to just 12 teams total that you could create and insert into dynasty.

With the new plsyoff system I think it would amazing to see historic teams like 97 Nebraska, 00 Oklahoma, 04 USC or 05 Texas for example compete in a historic dynasty with a year end plsyoff system intact

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-18-2024, 12:01 PM   #85
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

What year was it, 08 or 09? where they advertised offensive game play and it was a button mashing simulator with at least 3 broken tackles a play lol. The greased pig animation... I did enjoy that game oddly, but defense was a chore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2024, 02:36 PM   #86
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Lawd I hope this isn't the case (not being able to edit the player names)

A lot of us love the ability to create those historic teams and players for every school.

Being able to edit the existing players names and attributes plays a major role in those types of rosters. Especially since Ea doesn't allow you to just add their ultimate team legends to the schools.

And team builder I believe restricted you to just 12 teams total that you could create and insert into dynasty.

With the new plsyoff system I think it would amazing to see historic teams like 97 Nebraska, 00 Oklahoma, 04 USC or 05 Texas for example compete in a historic dynasty with a year end plsyoff system intact
I agree with you. I feel like ratings and probably number editing will be in the game. But with NIL and how they said they're implementing a way preventing people from creating guys who opted out, I'm not sure if that would go the other way as well: editing real players into fictional or past players. At least there will likely be create a player for that, but then again there's always a cap on the number you can create.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
What year was it, 08 or 09? where they advertised offensive game play and it was a button mashing simulator with at least 3 broken tackles a play lol. The greased pig animation... I did enjoy that game oddly, but defense was a chore.
No idea on that one. I played 05 on Gamecube forever. I had 2 Wiis that both got disc read errors, so I was looking into a new console. I wanted to play an updated college game so I checked what was available. The only thing on Wii was NCAA 09 All play which was not what I wanted lol. So I ended up making the switch to Xbox 360 in fall of 2009 and that's when I got NCAA 10. I played a ton of that one, then just a little bit of 11, then a ton of 12. I skipped 13 and 14, but then I bought a cheap PS3 slim years later when I saw the threads on here about how to mod the playoff in, and I played 14 on that.
Old 05-18-2024, 03:12 PM   #87
MVP

Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Team Builder, Cross-Play, Features, Game Modes and

It's great teambuilder is back. It would be nice if they could get the website up and running soon so we can create our logos and uniforms prior to release.
Old 05-18-2024, 03:25 PM   #88
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Team Builder, Cross-Play, Features, Game Modes and

Two random questions: 1. As an Air Force veteran how are the service academies portrayed and 2. Do you guys think the weather channel feature returns in the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »