Home

TeamBuilder is in per Matt Brown

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder is in per Matt Brown within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-17-2024, 11:17 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: TeamBuilder is in per Matt Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Any rumors or news about online dynasty mode being in? I haven't seen anything yet.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
I see now it's in !! 32 players.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2024, 11:27 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

If Teambuilder is really in, I might cry. But seriously, I hope they don't take it for granted and improve it as much as they can over the course of time. The lack of care it had in the past from EA was disappointing.
Old 05-17-2024, 11:49 AM   #11
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5

Great news! One of my favorite dynasties back in the day was my Minnesota State Screaming Eagles teambuilder featuring head coach Hayden Fox and inspired by the TV show Coach!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2024, 01:22 PM   #12
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellowTheMyth
If Teambuilder is really in, I might cry. But seriously, I hope they don't take it for granted and improve it as much as they can over the course of time. The lack of care it had in the past from EA was disappointing.

We haven't seen the feature yet and we're already asking for it to being improved lol
Old 05-17-2024, 01:32 PM   #13
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Foremost, color me shocked that TeamBuilder made the cut.

With respect to where we can use TeamBuilder, from EA Sports themselves:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA Sports
Team Builder content can be used in offline Play Now and private Dynasty modes.
In Madden NFL, public vs private is literally a first-step setup option when creating an online franchise; as in, there's a distinction between a private franchise and an offline franchise.

Possible that's what private refers to here? We'll learn more soon enough I'm sure.
Old 05-17-2024, 01:43 PM   #14
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Foremost, color me shocked that TeamBuilder made the cut.

With respect to where we can use TeamBuilder, from EA Sports themselves:

In Madden NFL, public vs private is literally a first-step setup option when creating an online franchise; as in, there's a distinction between a private franchise and an offline franchise.

Possible that's what private refers to here? We'll learn more soon enough I'm sure.

You bring up an interesting point... Maybe file share to madden ends up in but only for private franchises? Maybe that protects them legally or solves whatever issues they have enough for it to still make the cut.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the big Madden marketing points this year and that's why it hasn't been mentioned yet.
Old 05-17-2024, 02:12 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Teambuilder was my biggest wish. Really glad that we can upload logos. Definitely glad that it's getting a designated website again. I wasn't sure if they would make it an app this time around. Really hope they go over and beyond with customization. My last question with this is stadiums. I hope they have some good generic options. I want to do a 1 star dynasty, so I don't wally want to give myself a good stadium to start at. But, I doubt that we can change in mid-dynasty.

I've been putting off even thinking about my Teambuilder team until TB was confirmed. Now, I have 2 months to figure it out lol. I want to do a 1 star dynasty. But, do I want to give myself the benefit of being in a great recruiting state or do I want to give myself the ultimate challenge lol. I hope they make the website active before launch, so we can have it ready by launch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2024, 02:17 PM   #16
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

We all can agree A++ and 10/10 in getting teambuilder into the game. Being able to use custom logos and have control of uniforms, fields, and helmets is top notch. I had expectations I wouldn't be able to upload/download teams so I'm blown away. Then to be able to put them into dynasty is all I wanted.

One thing that could make it even more epic which I'm not expecting to happen this year. Is be able to take real life teams entrances/traditions and put them to your custom team. Since the teambuilder website is in I'm sure they are going to try and get that thing up and running a few weeks before the game is out.

It's also possible the first team I plan on creating was mentioned here and I've already got the logos on my computer for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »