Home

Some More EA Sports College Football 25 Cover Athlete Details Reported

This is a discussion on Some More EA Sports College Football 25 Cover Athlete Details Reported within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2024, 09:18 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Some More EA Sports College Football 25 Cover Athlete Details Reported

According to Extra Points' Matt Brown, the man on top of everything EA Sports College Football 25...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2024, 10:14 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature Multiple Cover Athletes

We're getting closer!!!!
Old 04-29-2024, 10:22 AM   #3
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

A pretty good plan and makes more sense than just doing 1 cover for everything. I'm not a big cover athlete guy since it just sits on the shelf.

I'm more interested in speculating about what's coming on the deluxe edition of the game for a extra $30 or so. I would guess some kind of ultimate team something and to be able play the game a few days early... but what could be the dynasty tie in?
Old 04-29-2024, 10:26 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Steve, can you all remove the threads created by the bots that are about damsels, babes, etc?

― Plato
Old 04-29-2024, 11:21 AM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
A pretty good plan and makes more sense than just doing 1 cover for everything. I'm not a big cover athlete guy since it just sits on the shelf.

I'm more interested in speculating about what's coming on the deluxe edition of the game for a extra $30 or so. I would guess some kind of ultimate team something and to be able play the game a few days early... but what could be the dynasty tie in?

Maybe extra XP for Recruiting/Transfer Portal/NIL budget? Or unlocked pitches from the jump thta help secure recruits like in the older games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2024, 08:25 PM   #6
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by offensive_junkie
We're getting closer!!!!
Yep, 18 days till the full reveal. 82 days till release, lets go!!

My 3 guesses on the cover athlete are Shedeur or Quinn, Travis, and Ollie Gordon or Damian Martinez. Matt Brown said one of the cover athletes was a complete surprise to him. That could possibly be Carson Beck, Dillon Gabriel, or Jaxson Dart.

Regardless I am very excited for this game, this year we can play with actual players in college football. That is totally awesome.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 04-29-2024, 09:07 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan

I agree, I could care less about the cover. This will be the first physical game I bought in a very long time, but I likely put the disc in and put the case elsewhere and forget about it until I play a different game.

I don't think it'll be regional covers. I do agree that it'll like be a standard edition, Deluxe Edition, and some other edition. If I would guess the ACC will get left out as they don't really have a very notable player like the SEC, Big 12, and Big 10.

I would expect UT. I wouldnt want anything dynasty related just because I really hope they limit MTX to Ultimate Team.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:53 PM   #8
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I agree, I could care less about the cover. This will be the first physical game I bought in a very long time, but I likely put the disc in and put the case elsewhere and forget about it until I play a different game.

I don't think it'll be regional covers. I do agree that it'll like be a standard edition, Deluxe Edition, and some other edition. If I would guess the ACC will get left out as they don't really have a very notable player like the SEC, Big 12, and Big 10.

I would expect UT. I wouldnt want anything dynasty related just because I really hope they limit MTX to Ultimate Team.
Totally agree but one of the surprise cover athletes could potentially be Cade Klubnik at Clemson, Tubbylight mentioned it in his video today.

I agree with you guys honestly it doesnt matter to me who the cover athletes are, I will be happy with whoever EA picks and im interested to see what is included in the different versions of the game.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »