Home

EA should create an App for College Recruiting/Madden Scouting[emoji362]

This is a discussion on EA should create an App for College Recruiting/Madden Scouting[emoji362] within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-30-2024, 09:44 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA should create an App for College Recruiting/Madden Scouting

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Yea I remember that as well, I wanna say that only lasted a year or so. As I mentioned earlier I'm planning on getting a PlayStation portal so i can do this kind of stuff and look around when I'm on my lunch break
It was an online dynasty that only lasted a year. I want to say it was NCAA 12 or 13
Old 04-30-2024, 10:05 AM   #10
Rookie

zbundy3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
As a PlayStation guy this is one example as to why I'm going to buy a PlayStation portal when I can find one. It will allow me to check stuff out like recruits and maybe play a easy game while I'm at work or someone's house.
I just picked up one of these today for this very purpose.
Old 04-30-2024, 02:12 PM   #11
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbundy3
I just picked up one of these today for this very purpose.
How's it working for you so far?

I think that will bring a a whole new dynamic to this game. A lot of times I get so into I can advance and recruit and quickly advance to the next week. This will allow me to look at stuff I might normally overlook and play a game I should win easy. I'll prob start up a 2nd dynasty as well bc of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2024, 12:41 PM   #12
Rookie

zbundy3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
How's it working for you so far?

I think that will bring a a whole new dynamic to this game. A lot of times I get so into I can advance and recruit and quickly advance to the next week. This will allow me to look at stuff I might normally overlook and play a game I should win easy. I'll prob start up a 2nd dynasty as well bc of it.
I'm currently in the process of renovating my home office/gaming area so i currently dont have my ps5 hard wired into the network and it's just over wifi. There is just enough delay that actually playing the game might not be ideal. But if you are just recruiting and simming weeks it would be great for that. I'll definetly be getting use out of it for sure.
Old 05-17-2024, 03:14 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm all for that as well. But, I've always wanted an app to have as a coaching tool in games. I would really like to be able to make subs on the app and have them happen in the game. I hate having to pause the game, go make the sub, then back out every time I want to switch HB or something. Would be so much easier to drag it on my ipad/phone, then have it happen in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »