Home

Teams you are looking forward to play as?

This is a discussion on Teams you are looking forward to play as? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-21-2024, 06:13 PM   #25
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Teams you looking forward to play as?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachDeLish
I couldn't start a new thread but I'm wondering, as far as stadium additions or renovations...I know they won't be 100% accurate at launch, but how hard would it be for them to patch them in once the game is released?

I plan on playing as Texas Tech, but we are in the middle of an endzone renovation project....I believe I read either on here or on a TTU message board that EA did get the plans for it, but it won't be finished until August.

Between stadiums and mostly accurate rosters, that is a question mark that I will have as far as how often will EA update this...probably also depend on how many people they have dedicated to work on it.
Every team that is updating their stadiums will have the updates in the game, if they got accurate info to EA. I specifically asked Matt Brown about Texas Tech (I live in Lubbock) a few months ago and that's what he said. Even Kansas is going to have their updates, and those won't be done in real life until next year. IRL, they're playing at Arrowhead and some other stadium this year, but Matt Brown said it will be the updated Memorial Stadium in-game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2024, 06:44 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Every team that is updating their stadiums will have the updates in the game, if they got accurate info to EA. I specifically asked Matt Brown about Texas Tech (I live in Lubbock) a few months ago and that's what he said. Even Kansas is going to have their updates, and those won't be done in real life until next year. IRL, they're playing at Arrowhead and some other stadium this year, but Matt Brown said it will be the updated Memorial Stadium in-game.
I wonder if EA will have them playing off-campus for their home games this season. Would be a nice little detail.

Going to be interesting how many teams have authentic stadiums. I know some info has said they had to rebuild all assets, but I wonder if that's completely true. Would be a big achievement if they truly have all FBS teams with authentic stadiums and all were built in the last 3-4 years.

I always assumed they would be using the models from NCAA 14 for a lot of teams and would just update them to be up to modern standards. That would be more reasonable, but some insiders have suggested that's not the case when they say everything has been rebuilt from the ground up when discussing art assets.

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 02-21-2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old 02-21-2024, 08:17 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

JMU Dukes!!
Old 02-24-2024, 11:50 AM   #28
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Those Tennessee Vols!
Old 02-24-2024, 09:38 PM   #29
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Teams you are looking forward to play as?

looking forward to running it back with UMass like in 2014. building them to be invited to Big10.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:31 AM   #30
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Army. If I hit 10 wins and can parlay that into the Syracuse job I will. Otherwise I'll stay at Army until I can get the Orange job.
#44Syracuse
Old 02-25-2024, 09:16 AM   #31
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Gotta run w/ the military academies for sure. Other schools include:

1. Tenn: great young QB
2. PSU: great LBs
3. Miami: liking their roster build
4. S.Carolina: Always a scrappy team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2024, 09:27 AM   #32
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Stanford is another one that would be an interesting challenge to resurrect. From a 3-9 frying pan to the fire of the ACC long road trips. And Vandy in the SEC is always going to be a fun challenge.
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »