Home

NBA vs ABA dynasty - what do you think about?

This is a discussion on NBA vs ABA dynasty - what do you think about? within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NBA vs ABA dynasty - what do you think about?

Hey guys,

atm I'm thinking about running a NBA vs ABA dynasty. The Eastern Conference will serve as NBA, the Western Conference as ABA. The regular season in both leagues will be held in a round-robin format. I hope this will increase the signifcance of every game (and on the other hand cut some corners). The playoffs will see eight teams in every league going for there respective championship. Each team plays an opponent in a best-of-three series. Both championship teams will meet in a single NBA vs ABA Championship Game: the Basket Bowl!

I would love to bring in some interactivity, maybe some of you become general manager of a ABA or NBA team. Maybe we could also implement money for transferring players (there will be no drafts) et cetera. So, what do you think about it so far?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA vs ABA dynasty - what do you think about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledesma
Hey guys,

atm I'm thinking about running a NBA vs ABA dynasty. The Eastern Conference will serve as NBA, the Western Conference as ABA. The regular season in both leagues will be held in a round-robin format. I hope this will increase the signifcance of every game (and on the other hand cut some corners). The playoffs will see eight teams in every league going for there respective championship. Each team plays an opponent in a best-of-three series. Both championship teams will meet in a single NBA vs ABA Championship Game: the Basket Bowl!

I would love to bring in some interactivity, maybe some of you become general manager of a ABA or NBA team. Maybe we could also implement money for transferring players (there will be no drafts) et cetera. So, what do you think about it so far?
Im interested, but what teams are in the NBA and what teams will make for the ABA? If the Celtics make the NBA one I can be the GM for them
Old 07-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'll take the Spurs if you have them as part of the dynasty.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

Go for it dude. Sounds fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »