Home

Looking for Help with Ideas.

This is a discussion on Looking for Help with Ideas. within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2023, 03:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Looking for Help with Ideas.

When I run franchises, I like to play as multiple teams. That way I get to control more players without having to make a ton of trades and stack my teams. But, if I start reporting, do I just report on one team, or all of the ones I control? I am also thinking about doing the 30/32 team control in the games in order to help some aspects. I thought about recording/streaming the games I don't play in as well, should I do a report for each of those too? I realize there is no right or wrong here. I would just like to hear other ideas than the ones in my head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2023, 02:56 PM   #2
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Looking for Help with Ideas.

In general, 30+ team control with setting automation on some things is the best way to go. Let's you control the universe as you need to.

If you want to control multiple teams, come up with some very basic story as to why. Just having that reason and motivation makes a huge difference. If you are struggling for creativity you can always go to ChatGPT or Bing and say "I'm making a story about 2 professional football coaches who have an interesting history. Please give me 3 story ideas that I can use as a starter." See if that sparks creativity.

Personally, I find it a) more fun, b) more sustainable, and c) more realistic to sim some games and not play all of them.

If you have the energy, doing reports for other league games is a great thing. Maybe you put together highlights, take screenshots, or find an engaging way to recap what's going on around the league.

Do what gives you energy and sounds exciting? Are there any dynasties you have read that are especially interesting or exciting? Maybe take inspiration from those?

Happy to brainstorm with you.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.

Last edited by studbucket; 09-30-2023 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-26-2023, 03:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Looking for Help with Ideas.

Thank you sir! I almost have the recording side of everything set up, now on to the hard part of deciding how to run it. I still like the idea of multiple teams, but it makes everything take so long! But, I do trade less and don't build powerhouses as quickly. I guess we will see when I get a chance to actually start it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »