Home

Lost connections are beyond a joke

This is a discussion on Lost connections are beyond a joke within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-25-2017, 11:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lost connections are beyond a joke

In this ranked season alone 90% of my games get the lost connection in the first inning. I know it's not my internet because i didn't have these problems in Battle Royale or the recent event. It's been worse for me this last 2 weeks than it has been since release.

The most frustrating part is that these disconnections start to happen when my ranking is in the high 500's when i only need one more win to go up a tier. After it sets me back it sets me back 3 or 4 games I'm actually able to play a full game and get those 3 or so wins back only for the disconnections to continue. It's getting beyond a joke now.

Anyone else experiencing a lot of lost connections still ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 12:02 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Lost connections are beyond a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedaussie
In this ranked season alone 90% of my games get the lost connection in the first inning. I know it's not my internet because i didn't have these problems in Battle Royale or the recent event. It's been worse for me this last 2 weeks than it has been since release.

The most frustrating part is that these disconnections start to happen when my ranking is in the high 500's when i only need one more win to go up a tier. After it sets me back it sets me back 3 or 4 games I'm actually able to play a full game and get those 3 or so wins back only for the disconnections to continue. It's getting beyond a joke now.

lost connections or freezes? lost connections u should get the W or else it is u.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Lost connections. It goes both ways with the wins and losses and it's only an issue in ranked seasons for me and always in the first inning. Even when I'm getting the loss from it I'm getting item rewards after the match and it goes down as a complete game.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:32 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Lost connections. It goes both ways with the wins and losses and it's only an issue in ranked seasons for me and always in the first inning. Even when I'm getting the loss from it I'm getting item rewards after the match and it goes down as a complete game.
that sucks! im waiting on the new season to start. I see the new season is Cove Season or w/e but i dont see where the season actually starts so im laying off til then and just doing missions
Old 05-26-2017, 12:48 AM   #5
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:

Im in the same boat. I got so many random bull**** disconnects, i wont have one for days then ill get 4 in 5 games. Sometimes I get a W, usually get an L. Theres something about this game that doesnt agree with certain internets I think. Game is a ****ing mess honestly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 01:18 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Im in the same boat. I got so many random bull**** disconnects, i wont have one for days then ill get 4 in 5 games. Sometimes I get a W, usually get an L. Theres something about this game that doesnt agree with certain internets I think. Game is a ****ing mess honestly.
If there wasn't so many back to back to back disconnects i could live with it but when it's 7 out of 10 games it starts to really get on your nerve. I've experienced more this past month than i did from the show 13 to 16 combined.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:49 AM   #7
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
If there wasn't so many back to back to back disconnects i could live with it but when it's 7 out of 10 games it starts to really get on your nerve. I've experienced more this past month than i did from the show 13 to 16 combined.

I've been having more issues with freezes and disconnects since the last patch that was supposedly going to fix these things. Too many "soft locks" to count as of late.

I can't see how it's just an internet issue as I hadn't had a game disconnect like this since launch week. Really thought they'd figure these "kinks" out after close to two months. I've never had an experience like this with a video game. They're lucky it's so much fun to play in between freezes and disconnects.
Old 05-26-2017, 02:07 PM   #8
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:

This alone makes me want to skip ranked seasons all together. It's frustrating enough that it happens but the fact that I take the loss 90% of the time when the game is 0-0 in the first inning makes it beyond ridiculous. To add insult to it attempting to report the problem gets ignored. Always ranked season never battle royale or event games so it's not an internet issue

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »