Home

Old 05-09-2017, 09:32 PM   #1
Rookie

bushwicktarheels's Arena

OVR: 0
Lindor

Anybody using him? His defense looks good but how is his hitting. Pretty pricey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Re: Lindor

Only worth the stubs if you're trying to do the Indians set

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-10-2017, 02:37 PM   #3
Rookie

I pulled Lindor in a pack a few days ago and Kluber the week before so I'm considering finishing up the Indians. I have Barray Larkin at SS since I just finished the Reds Collection and I'm trying to finish the NL first. I have been using Lindor in place of Larkin as my leadoff hitter for the past few days. He has much better contact vs RHP then larkin, but not the same speed. Lindor just seems to get on base much more for me. I haven't hit any homeruns, but some solid contact. I haven't used him a lot yet, but as of right now I enjoy Lindor at SS over the 92 Larkin, but hopefully in the next 2 months I finish the NL and get Ernie Banks.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:22 PM   #4
Rookie

bushwicktarheels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishMr.Couch
I pulled Lindor in a pack a few days ago and Kluber the week before so I'm considering finishing up the Indians. I have Barray Larkin at SS since I just finished the Reds Collection and I'm trying to finish the NL first. I have been using Lindor in place of Larkin as my leadoff hitter for the past few days. He has much better contact vs RHP then larkin, but not the same speed. Lindor just seems to get on base much more for me. I haven't hit any homeruns, but some solid contact. I haven't used him a lot yet, but as of right now I enjoy Lindor at SS over the 92 Larkin, but hopefully in the next 2 months I finish the NL and get Ernie Banks.
Thanks for the response.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Your welcome! best of luck and I can give more input in a few days if you would like. Probably won't sell anytime soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2017, 04:20 PM   #6
Rookie

bushwicktarheels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishMr.Couch
Your welcome! best of luck and I can give more input in a few days if you would like. Probably won't sell anytime soon.
Cool, I appreciate it.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:54 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwicktarheels
Cool, I appreciate it.
So, after a week of Lindor in my lineup I'm impressed. It's nice to have a Switch hitter as my leadoff. He has good defense and hits lefties and righties well. He's not a burner, but in my oppion the best shortstop I've played with so far. Second would be the 88 Hanley Ramirez hitting wise or Barry Larking all around. Unfortunately for me Andrew Millers price has skyrocketed to 200k this week. Which means I can't finish the Indians collection any time soon. I'm going to end up selling Lindor, Kluber, and the 91 Bob Feller who has been amazing for me online and vs CPU. It's a bummer to sell them all, but I want to finish the NL and the Nats are my last team in NL East to finish. Which will get me the 93 Stanton and Andre Dawson. I'm going to have to way over pay for Bryce Harper since I'm an idiot and didn't purchase him 2 weeks ago for 100k.

On another note, I've had a lot of success with Silver cards going Gold the past 2 weeks and starting to finally make good stubbs playing the market. I've noticed that you can pick up bronze/silver players on Saturday or Sunday and sell for double or triple on Thursday. Also, cheaper golds like Zach Greinke I was able to purchase for 4500 stubbs earlier in the week and he was selling for 9500 last night. Yes, some might go gold/diamond that I sell which kind of sucks, but making 60k in a week is good with me. Best of luck with your decision and Have Fun!
Old 05-13-2017, 05:05 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwicktarheels
Anybody using him? His defense looks good but how is his hitting. Pretty pricey.
think about getting Votto and going for Larkin. 2 Diamonds for the price of one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »