Home

How much real money...

This is a discussion on How much real money... within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How much real money...

I am thinking about trying to complete all of the collections, but I know it is going to take spending some real money. How much do you guys think it will take/how much has it taken you guys who have already done it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #2
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Re: How much real money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkatz
I am thinking about trying to complete all of the collections, but I know it is going to take spending some real money. How much do you guys think it will take/how much has it taken you guys who have already done it?
You dont give nearly enough information for anyone to give an accurate answer. How many have you already done? Do you have any diamonds already? If so, who? How many stubs do you currently have? Etc, etc.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
You dont give nearly enough information for anyone to give an accurate answer. How many have you already done? Do you have any diamonds already? If so, who? How many stubs do you currently have? Etc, etc.
I wasnt looking for someone to tell me how much I need to spend, I was asking how much they think someone would have to spend/how much have they personally spent to collect them. My information isnt necessary for any of that
Old 06-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #4
Rookie

You have to spend £0
Old 06-07-2016, 11:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkatz
I wasnt looking for someone to tell me how much I need to spend, I was asking how much they think someone would have to spend/how much have they personally spent to collect them. My information isnt necessary for any of that
How is someone supposed to give an estimate when youre so unspecific? No one knows which players you have and thats kind of integral to piece together a price.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 11:58 PM   #6
Rookie

I priced it out a while ago but it's somewhere around $450-500 to buy every diamond and gold. Some silvers are pricey but not enough to really warrant adding all those up as well. I'd say for $550 you could buy every single player.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:46 AM   #7
Banned

Beatles's Arena

It's not worth it. You can buy like two PS4's for the price it would take. It's All Digital stuff. It's not physical you can't take it anywhere or resell it or anything like that plus after this year no one will care and will be playing the next version.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:37 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLMAN93
I priced it out a while ago but it's somewhere around $450-500 to buy every diamond and gold. Some silvers are pricey but not enough to really warrant adding all those up as well. I'd say for $550 you could buy every single player.
It is way more than that. it is over 2 million stubs. So you are looking at over $1300. it is very possible to complete it without spending money, but it would take at least 4 months of flipping cards making 100 k a week

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »