Home

Sold a card, didn't get any stubs

This is a discussion on Sold a card, didn't get any stubs within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-16-2015, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sold a card, didn't get any stubs

I sold a Tanaka card the other day, I didn't get any stubs, I figured that was fine since before it took a little while for me to get my stubs. Two days later and still no stubs, anyone experience this? Any idea if there is any recourse to get my stubs back?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 11:12 PM   #2
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Sold a card, didn't get any stubs

Are you positive it sold? He's not in your current orders? Have you placed any buy orders since then? Try checking the online market on a laptop and see if it shows your stubs there.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
Are you positive it sold? He's not in your current orders? Have you placed any buy orders since then? Try checking the online market on a laptop and see if it shows your stubs there.
Yup, positive I sold him. I should have around 46K with Tanaka being sold, yet that's not the case.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:23 AM   #4
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

Weird, the only issue Ive ever had was something like a server hiccup where my stubs weren't updating in real time as I canceled or made orders. It fixed itself in a few seconds though. I don't know what to tell you.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:47 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
Weird, the only issue Ive ever had was something like a server hiccup where my stubs weren't updating in real time as I canceled or made orders. It fixed itself in a few seconds though. I don't know what to tell you.
Same here, I've had it where the servers were whacky and they showed up within an hour or so. Kind of bummed. They don't seem to have a community manager or anyone to contact. Scared to buy and sell cards on the market now with the fear of this happening again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2015, 09:00 AM   #6
MVP

ph33's Arena

Bumped this to say that I had this happen to me yesterday. I pulled a Johnny Cueto in a pack, put him on the market, then saw a sell now that I figured was good enough for me...sold him, and got nothing.

I added my problem to the list of bugs on the 'report bug' area of TheShowNation, but there's so many that I don't think they'll ever get to me, and others who have posted the same problem who never got resolved.

It's really a freaking bummer man. I have no idea where to turn to either, but it kind of sucks when you pull off a good gold card from a pack and it's completely wasted. Really turns me off from playing the game anymore unless it's against a friend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »