Home

NCAA 10-11 rosters "TRUE GAMEPLAY" by 11/25

This is a discussion on NCAA 10-11 rosters "TRUE GAMEPLAY" by 11/25 within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4

SUMMARY
We as a people collectivly put EA out of commision. Enough people still playing 2k8 meant enough people not buying the EA game, which meant the server / materials / all other expenses did not add up to the profits. So that's thank to all those who creat rosters and all those who download them and play faithfully. When you have a monopoly, thats how it"s defeated.

ROSTER DESIGN
I have only 229 more teams to go (3 mid-majors left, then all small conf)
Sounds like a lot but its not that bad. midnight madness should be on the sat oct 16th. "TRUE GAMEPLAY" emphasizes that the true scores or shot takers for each team, takes the shots. (I call them gunners). If Tre'Von Willis (UNLV) or Kevin Anderon (RICHMOND) are avg. 18+ ppg and the next person is avg. 10 or less, that mufu is gunning. And I want him gunning in the video game. If your gunner is a SG or SF, you don't have to do much. The game auto favors those positions for taking the majority of the shot attempts. If you want your PG,PF or C to take the majority of the shots, you gotta spend a lot of time adjusting the tendecies.

PLAYER DESIGN
I want no messed up "aged" faces. I want no small dudes dunking unless they truly got hopps, thus rarely does a small conf have a player with ups, that's under 6"3. I go to the team website and get the players/ jersey #, etc. I go to scout.com to get the freshman to see if they're rated 3,4 or 5 star.

I learned a lot from designing it last year and I'm all about improvements. I don't want players entering the draft after their 1st season, so i make sure no player is rated above 79 and their potential won't make them max out so they get drafted.

I finished the MWC in one day (6 teams when i got home and 3 teams early in the AM, before work.
I'm honored to spend my time fixing this up. The NCAA college basketball community deserve the right to play the best game out there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 10-11 rosters "TRUE GAMEPLAY" by 11/25

Thanks Bro sounds awesome can't wait till they are done. I need to have a college basketball game to play and since no one is making one College Hoops 2K8 is the next best thing.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Sounds great.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #4
Rookie

cbjr's Arena

OVR: 5

Will your roster be for PS3? (I'm hoping)
Old 09-30-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
Rookie

idigfoo9's Arena

OVR: 5

man, this sounds awesome! cant wait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepball757
I don't want players entering the draft after their 1st season,
Why? thats not very realistic
Old 10-04-2010, 03:49 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 28

This sounds awesome, please be working on these for the PS3 version.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Why? thats not very realistic (enter the draft)
If you want the player to enter the draft, then up the players potential, otherwise what's the point of creating a 1 and done player, plus who am I to anticipate who will be NBA draft material and hire and agent.

What system
This is for x360. Prepare to have some losing seasons if your playing Legacy. I adjusted the player AI to be smart enough to go backdoor if you try to play man defense and cheat.

Next Steps?
I just finished the WAC. I got 208 more teams to go. The WCC is the only mid-major left with (Horizon and SunBelt fading with talent last year, 1 bid conferences) Then it's just the small schools. Then I'm gonna retune all the power schools with the correct starting lineups in early NOV. Last I adjust the tendecies, then all set

2k share
It;'s still working. If there are any inappropriate names, then you cant put it on the 2k share and the funny thing is you can make a name, get no warning, then sometime down to road it'll say "your rosters are inappropriate and can't be share with others until it's cleaned up" Then u gotta waste time finding the name before you can really continue. I save 2 copies of my rosters just incase.

I played against sanJose st and Adrian Oliver (PG, expected to be conf player of the year) dropped 25pts on me and 8 dimes. You leave him open, he shoots that's it. If you downloaded my rosters 2 years ago with Stef Curry, he was dropping 30-40pts on people when they downloaded my rosters. I put a lot of time into the tendecies. Takes approx 30 min per team. Smaller conf should be faster, cuz players arn't that good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »