Home

2021-22 Roster Update PS3

This is a discussion on 2021-22 Roster Update PS3 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-29-2021, 07:59 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2021-22 Roster Update PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruut6
Downloading the rosters now. Huge thank you for doing them this year.

As someone who did them from start to finish a few years back, man is it a grind. But it's worth it when you finish. Excited to pick back up this game now that the college season is rolling!
I appreciate that, and you doing them in the past, I've kinda streamlined the process a little so its getting easier and easier for me, if you want to help out next year we'd love to have you join the team. Usually work on them in September once the transfers are final and pre-season magazines are out.
Old 12-03-2021, 10:49 AM   #34
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Roster looks great
Old 12-12-2021, 03:25 PM   #35
Rookie

Dec 12th UPDATE: (check original post for file)
Improved: Arizona, Iowa St, Wyoming, San Fran, Monmouth, Creighton, Air Force, Cincy, Wisconsin, Minnesota, USC, DePaul, Providence, Seton Hall, St Johns, Washington St, Saint Marys, Florida, South Carolina, Baylor.

Declined: Memphis, Maryland, Oregon, Mich, Az St, Pitt.

*Some big and some small changes to those teams depending on the team.
*Updated courts since the first release: Fla, Alabama, Eastern Washington and a few others. Fixed missing key line on all courts it was removed on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2021, 07:47 PM   #36
Rookie

siah462's Arena

I feel so dumb, I cannot figure out the conf. realignment to save my life.
Old 12-14-2021, 07:56 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by siah462
I feel so dumb, I cannot figure out the conf. realignment to save my life.
I feel ya, I was like that too, its complicated. The directions are in the document I posted. But in short, start with column A then move to column b and so on, if you don't go in that order its gets complex. So lets use column A as the example, you're going to remove one America East school at a time and replace them with NEC Conf schools that are on the list in the document, now, you'll have to move those America East schools again later on, but now you've got column A done and you do the same for column B and so on. It takes about a hour, the names of the conference wont change, but the teams inside each conf will. Any more questions shoot me a message on the discord.
Old 12-19-2021, 12:16 PM   #38
Rookie

This looks absolutely fantastic!
Old 12-28-2021, 11:20 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thank you for your hard work!

A question about Conference Realignment, if I'm reading it correctly, does that mean that the BIG TEN teams will now be in the ACC? (as in the teams will increase to the correct number in the league minus Maryland and Rutgers but will remain the ACC?)

I just want to make sure that the Big Ten remains the big 10 in name

I wish there was an easy way to edit the conference names or add/delete teams if needed.
Old 12-29-2021, 09:40 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin44
Thank you for your hard work!

A question about Conference Realignment, if I'm reading it correctly, does that mean that the BIG TEN teams will now be in the ACC? (as in the teams will increase to the correct number in the league minus Maryland and Rutgers but will remain the ACC?)

I just want to make sure that the Big Ten remains the big 10 in name

I wish there was an easy way to edit the conference names or add/delete teams if needed.
The Big Ten teams are placed into the ACC, but unfortunately we cannot change the name of the conference, so the Big Ten teams will be in the ACC and it will say ACC, but in name only, the teams will all be Big Ten teams. The name of the conf will be wrong and not match the teams in it. Believe me, I wish there was a way to fix this, but even with the wrong conf name that doesn't real effect anything and you only notice it ever so often.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »