Home

Ruud2You's 2015-16 360 Rosters

This is a discussion on Ruud2You's 2015-16 360 Rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #25
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Ruud2You's 2015-16 360 Rosters

Not sure if you've seen this yet and it's a little outdated, but there is good info in here about recruiting tendencies for schools. Makes the game a lot better but it's up to you if you want us it in your file.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...endencies.html

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM   #26
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

OVR: 0

A heads up, I have 59 teams left to edit.
Next step after that will be to edit coaches (this will take about 1 day)
Simulations after that (give or take 5-7 days of this, we'll see how patient I am)

I have 3 tests on Thursday March 3 so I will be on a slowed down process starting this Sunday studying for those 3 exams as well as doing other HW and being a college kid.

I plan on attempting to get through SWAC by Sunday and at least starting the Summit. I am liking that March 13 date as the release time, but it is still subject to change. Until March 3, I will not provide any updates (post wise) but I will maintain the front page as I get rosters-coaches-tendencies finished.
Old 02-21-2016, 10:08 PM   #27
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

30 teams left to edit! Last 3 conferences. Have myself a busy week, atm I feel confident in saying these rosters will be finished by selection Sunday.

My plan is to have the rosters fully done w/ editing by March 6 then that week I will do coaches and simulations and figuring out how to make them available to you guys. It's been a process to say the least, and these rosters are far from perfect (if I do this next year, I won't work at such a rapid pace), but I very excited to say I am at the home stretch. Used 10 batteries (LOL!) and hundreds hours of work so I hope you guys like them. Like I said I will be done come selection Sunday, maybe even sooner.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:20 AM   #28
Rookie

msh555's Arena

Awesome! I really appreciate the work you're putting into this.
Old 02-23-2016, 12:15 PM   #29
Rookie

Wow! Glad I got on here to check. I have been wanting these all season. Thanks!
Old 02-24-2016, 06:57 PM   #30
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

So I started going back through the rosters and looking at their team overalls and notice a few things I didn't like. After editing the teams, coaches, and tendencies I will spend about a day or two reediting teams overalls (mostly through dropping AWR.)

Still plan on being done by selection Sunday. Will not be editing rosters starting Sunday-Thursday. Will work extremely hard these next 4 days to hopefully get the editing and a good amount of simulations done.

Also when I finish these, I will (attempt) to start my own thread so if I do it next year I can see the people I need to edit.

I know I continue to point this out, but these rosters are not perfect. #s and appearances (shoes-socks-height-weight-accessories) will not be perfect. I tried my best to do it, but this would add at least another 50 hours if I wanted to do perfect and I don't have the time or patience to do that for 2016. Also some freshman/players may be missing- I tried to include everyone that played in 2/3rds of teams games and tried my best to make them, I may have missed, there are 336 teams, which means at a minimum over 3360 players. Some teams have walk ons some don't. Every redshirt should be correct, and I will be going over this. If I get delayed I plan on getting this done AT THE LATEST the first weekend of March. At the earliest is March 6.

They will be released no later then March 20 (mostly because I am going to Miami and enjoying sun and sitting around doing effing nothing all day.)

Depending on the support and my job/school status I may do these rosters next year.

If you notice I am trying to keep your expectations low . But at a minimal the stats of players should mimic their stats in real life (for example Buddy Hield has been averaging 24-30 points a game depending on the year.)
Old 02-24-2016, 07:37 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud2You
So I started going back through the rosters and looking at their team overalls and notice a few things I didn't like. After editing the teams, coaches, and tendencies I will spend about a day or two reediting teams overalls (mostly through dropping AWR.)

Still plan on being done by selection Sunday. Will not be editing rosters starting Sunday-Thursday. Will work extremely hard these next 4 days to hopefully get the editing and a good amount of simulations done.

Also when I finish these, I will (attempt) to start my own thread so if I do it next year I can see the people I need to edit.

I know I continue to point this out, but these rosters are not perfect. #s and appearances (shoes-socks-height-weight-accessories) will not be perfect. I tried my best to do it, but this would add at least another 50 hours if I wanted to do perfect and I don't have the time or patience to do that for 2016. Also some freshman/players may be missing- I tried to include everyone that played in 2/3rds of teams games and tried my best to make them, I may have missed, there are 336 teams, which means at a minimum over 3360 players. Some teams have walk ons some don't. Every redshirt should be correct, and I will be going over this. If I get delayed I plan on getting this done AT THE LATEST the first weekend of March. At the earliest is March 6.

They will be released no later then March 20 (mostly because I am going to Miami and enjoying sun and sitting around doing effing nothing all day.)

Depending on the support and my job/school status I may do these rosters next year.

If you notice I am trying to keep your expectations low . But at a minimal the stats of players should mimic their stats in real life (for example Buddy Hield has been averaging 24-30 points a game depending on the year.)
Awesome man! Are you taking donations? I wouldn't mind chipping it to get you a drink on that Miami Beach!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2016, 07:41 PM   #32
Rookie

Me too. You are putting in some real work.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »