Home

XBox 360 2016-17 Roster

This is a discussion on XBox 360 2016-17 Roster within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-20-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
Rookie

HTrain90's Arena

OVR: 1
XBox 360 2016-17 Roster

Hey y'all.

Just wanted to test the waters and see if there's any interest in compiling a 2016-17 roster update for College Hoops 2k8 for XBox 360. Seeing as we're most of the way through this season, I'd rather spend my time and energy working on a roster for next year's teams rather than this year. Recruiting isn't done yet, and I know that there are sure to be a wave of transfers. But if we have a roster done as a base, making changes as the summer progresses shouldn't be too bad.

I think the easiest way to do this is for someone to volunteer to do a specific conference(s). Pick a league that you know a little bit about already, so that the ratings can be somewhat informed (they don't need to be perfect). I can make more structure for this later, but just wanted to see how much interest we have for this. Once we get an initial wave of people signed up to update specific conferences, we can split up the rest if we want a complete update.

ACC - HTrain90
Atlantic 10 -
Big East - TheRosterMaster
America East - TheRosterMaster
American -
Atlantic Sun -
Big Sky -
Big South -
Big Ten - benster3
Big 12 - WMMRT
Big West -
Colonial -
Conference USA -
Horizon -
Independents -
Ivy League -
MAAC -
Mid-American -
MEAC -
Missouri Valley -
Mountain West -
Northeast -
Ohio Valley -
Pac 12 - buck2buckus
Patriot League -
SEC -
Southern -
Southland -
SWAC -
Summit - buck2buckus
Sun Belt -
West Coast -
WAC -

I am using a 2014 roster update as a base for this, so many of the players and coaches will already be in the game (just need to update for 2 years worth of changes).

1/27/16 Update: I will have a roster file posted with the ACC done by February 10.

Guidelines for Ratings:

Returning Players:
OVR 90+ (MAX Rating: 92) = Sure-Fire All-American
OVR 89-87 = All-America Candidate / All-Conference Lock
OVR 86-83 = Likely All-Conference Candidate (Power 5)
OVR 82-80 = Power Five Solid Player (or Future Star)
OVR 79-77 = Power Five Rotation Player
OVR 76-70 = Power Five Bench / Developmental Player
OVR 70-below = Walk-on

Incoming freshmen:
83+ OVR = One and Done
82-80 OVR = Five Stars
79-77 = Four Stars
76-74 = Three Stars
73-70 = Two Stars
69-below = All else

NOTE: The 90+ rating should be very rare. For example, in 2015-16 season I would have players of this caliber at or above 90: Buddy Hield, Denzel Valentine, Kris Dunn, Melo Trimble, and possibly Brice Johnson.

Last edited by HTrain90; 01-27-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #2
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: XBox 360 2016-17 Roster

I like that you are wanting to take your time with these rosters. I have always wanted to make a roster for this game, but I didn't want to do it all by myself because of how many teams there are. I would be willing to do the Big East and America East.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

So I am working on these actually and I have finished
AEC
ACC
ASun
A10
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big 10
Big 12
Big West

Right now I am going back through their rosters align overalls and at best I can their tendencies with stats. It's a difficult and long task, but I will not half *** these rosters. Once I feel confident I am close enough to being finished I'll make a post. I also don't want to tie myself down to these rosters if a life event comes up like some of the other people who have started them have just gone MIA. If I feel confident I'll finish these I will make a post. The problem with having multiple people doing them is having to wait on them. I am looking to complete all my re edits by February and hopefully be finished by the tournament. Not promises. If I feel I won't get them done by the tournament I may turn my attention to next year.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

I misread this. I am currently working on the 15-16 rosters*
Old 01-22-2016, 06:47 PM   #5
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud2You
I misread this. I am currently working on the 15-16 rosters*
Do you have a thread for this? I'm definitely interested in a 15-16 roster file for 360. Start a thread if you haven't already please. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2016, 08:04 PM   #6
Just started!

WMMRT's Arena

I could possibly try doing the Big 12 rosters
Old 01-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #7
Rookie

I'd be interested in doing the Big Ten.
Old 01-23-2016, 04:32 PM   #8
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Do you have a thread for this? I'm definitely interested in a 15-16 roster file for 360. Start a thread if you haven't already please. Thanks!
Can't make my own threads.

But in alphabetical order I am through the B1G. #s may be incorrect on teams, but I've tried my best to make them as close as possible. The coaches + 2 assistants for every team are correct and I have every player on the roster with a scholarship currently. I am a college student taking 15 hours so I am trying my best to work with the free time I have and continue to have a life so it's mostly getting done 2-4 conferences a week. I'll slow down soon because a lot of the teams I worked on are from reediting my friend who go through the Big West in the summer. I am gonna try to get them done a week or so before the tournament if I can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »