Home

PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

This is a discussion on PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-29-2014, 11:14 PM   #537
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

Is there any chance these would work for 2k7? If not, can anyone point me in the direction of an update?
Old 03-29-2014, 11:21 PM   #538
MVP

OVR: 9

^^^ Nah. These are strictly for 2k8. I don't believe anyone even plays 2k7 anymore, so I'm not sure if there would be any updates for it. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardgrayson
I tried using my cellphone's USB, but when I check the file in the "Game" icon for the PS3 it says "there is no saved data"

do I need Playstation plus or something?
You couldn't use your phone because 1. I don't think the ps3 would even read the phone as a usb device. 2. You'd have to format your phone to fat32.

Couldn't you just buy a cheap usb stick?
Old 03-30-2014, 06:11 PM   #539
Just started!

Look man, thank you Acker, Weiner Zack ,purdue, shaq and everyone for keeping this game alive! definitely looking forward to playing this roster. All of your work will not go unappreciated! Believe that! Ill be following your next project purdue too so good luck i know you'll do a good job!
Old 03-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #540
MVP

OVR: 9

Kind of got lost in the transition, but need clarification. Do these rosters included Zack's court edits?
Old 04-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #541
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Kind of got lost in the transition, but need clarification. Do these rosters included Zack's court edits?
I believe so, I just added to the already edited file before me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 10:31 PM   #542
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzilla
OK, I've done this a million times before - but I'm having trouble with the 2014 Final Roster.

1. I create my PS3 Folder
2. Create SAVEDATA Folder
3. Unzip file
4. Move Unzipped File into SAVEDATA

(Usually, I'm good to go. Here's where it gets tricky).

5. Under SAVEDATA, I get 74255......Finalroster (Too long to type)
6. Then, after that there's another PS3 Folder...another SAVEDATE folder...then BLUS ROS...then the 4 ending files ICON, PARAM, PARAM, USERDATA.

I've never seen this before - but I happens over and over when I unzip this file. WHAT GIVES???

Any help appreciated!

I am having the same issues I have spent the entire night attempting to search this thread and I keep having a corrupted file as well. Is there an actual post I am missing where this is explained step by step Im feeling very hopeless at the moment that I can get this roster uploaded onto my ps3. I have even tried the suggestions that were posted in response to these issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #543
Rookie

If anybody could lead me to a youtube video or a step by step process for idiots on how to do this I would be so excited because I have never been so lost in my life trying to manage files.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:54 PM   #544
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
If anybody could lead me to a youtube video or a step by step process for idiots on how to do this I would be so excited because I have never been so lost in my life trying to manage files.
Step by Step.....

1. Stick USB in Ps3
2. Go to Save Data Utility Ps3
3. Press triangle and copy your roster file you have saved from college hoops to USB
4. Stick USB in computer (Look at what the file looks like before the next step so you know what to delete when you get to it)
5. Save my roster file to your computer (You don't have to create a SAVEDATA and PS3 folder)
6. Right click the roster file folder and click extract all
7. Delete old file's contents
8. Make Sure you have the following data on your USB:
1. PS3 Folder "Double click"
2. SAVEDATA Folder "Double click"
3. BLUS... Folder "Double click"
4. 3 files and an image
If you have all of those you should be able to get it...

9. Stick USB in Ps3
10. Go to SAVEDATA Utility USB and copy the file to the Ps3... It should ask you if you want to override your file on the Ps3 say yes.

You should be able to get it with this. If not I don't know what to tell ya. Hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »