Home

PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

This is a discussion on PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #417
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by purduefan14
That is weird... Someone must have tried to edit them that submitted files before. I have no idea how to change those.

If my understanding is correct, the Maryland Jersey's have been glitched for some time.

I think you can unlock alternate jersey's for Maryland. I played with Maryland for a couple of years in one of my past legacy's and I think that's what I did.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:54 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 3

If I use the regular 2k roster there jerseys are fine its only when I use someones custom roster is there any suggestion.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 0

If anyone is doing rating updates I can give some input for A10

St Louis- most consistent team and full of senior leadership. Probably should be highest in the A10 or equal with VCU. What the lack in offense they tuly make up for in defense. They hold opponents to the lowest PPG in the conference. Jett is just a beast who fuels that team.

VCU- Havoc has had some issues this year with top teams but you can't argue with second place. Weber has a chance to break the NCAA record if he puts together a amazing senior year(He's the starting PG btw. I noticed he was listed as a SG). Easily one of the top defenders in the country and has been mentioned as such many times. M Johnson can hit threes from about everywhere this year. He's like their new Troy Daniels.

Saint Joseph- They have been up a down but they sit in 3rd and with a good showing they should be tourney bound. While their win over VCU was controversial due to a tying basket disallowed its still a win plus a win over UMass

Richmond- Two players out. Lindsay is hurt and gone for the season. Derrick Williams quit. Still Richmond has found ways to win behind Anthony who has single handedly kept them in games sometimes.

UMass- This team is strange. They have Chaz Williams who is a beast but they are so up and down. One day they lose to GMU and next they blow out a great team.

GWU- This team is a good one. Young but good. Still they have had a issues different times this year. Probably because of youth. They walked into VCU last week and nearly got smoked before making the game somewhat respectable. They did defeat VCU earlier this year though.

Dayton- Another weird team. They get destroyed by VCU at home and then knock off GWU who had knocked off VCU just a few weeks before. How about that logic? Dayton's a decent team but whether they make any noise this year is up for question.

St Bonnie- Decent team that has beaten the likes of Richmond(before the loss players) but I think they will be in the NIT come March. They need a good showing in the A10 tourney for any chance of making the dance.

LaSalle- It's a good team that can't seem to pull games out. They had St Louis and VCU on the ropes at home and blew it. But it's a decent team nonetheless. The 4-6 record doesn't show just how close they were to having a good record if they could close out games.

Duquense, Rhode Island, Fordham, GMU- I'm lumping them together because all are quite bad. GMU did hang with SLU and beat UMass though. Fordham is bad as usual (like forever kind of usual). Rhode Island is horrible but they ain't winning games

So I'd say --------------------

SLU/VCU- SLU might be higher. These two faced off in St Louis yesterday and it was a two point game. Lots of people think VCU just ran out of time with their poor shooting in the second half. These two face off again in a few weeks in Richmond. It should be very interesting to see what happens. Ranked teams don't fair well against VCU and every ranked team that has walked into Siegel Center has gotten totaled(especially recently).

Saint Joseph- should be slightly behind these two. Their home court advantage(by that I mean very bias officiating at home. Well known fact in the A10) puts them up in 3rd. They do have wins on the road but they wouldn't be up there without the home record. Plus they've had scares from the bottom teams.

Richmond- They should be a bit behind Saint Joseph but the future of this team is so questionable. They loss two major players. Whether they can hang with the top teams with them is gone is question. You can't argue with winning though.

UMASS- I'd say equal to Richmond. Chaz Williams makes that team go.

GWU- They could be equal to Richmond or even close to Saint Joe's. This team is unpredictable. They can knock off top teams in the conference but then they can get creamed sometimes. Another team that has benefited from home games. They've gotten whooped on the road by top teams.

Dayton. Definitely under UMASS. They aren't bad(They did beat GWU) but they just don't hang with the top teams.

Saint Bonnie- Probably equal with Dayton.

LaSalle- Also equal with Dayton. They are better than them in opinion but the lack of consistency knocks them down.

Duquense, Rhode Island, Fordham, and GMU.

GO VCU!!

Last edited by alley00pster; 02-16-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:54 PM   #420
Rookie

Sorry for the delay guys. I have been busy and haven't gotten to anymore editing. Hope to get the Southland and another conference finished this week.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:17 AM   #421
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry for the delay guys. I have been busy and haven't gotten to anymore editing. Hope to get the Southland and another conference finished this week.
Would you be able to update Arizona State and add Shaquille McKissic since he is a starter. He is not in the game and is a big part of their team, so if you could add him with the way they have been playing lately that you be great! Also, could you just finish the remaining conferences before posting a final update. I am hoping to get started on editing the starters for those teams projected on being in March Madness and will stay up to date on those as the teams get updated. Also, I will focus on rotations at the number of minutes being played for each player. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 02:26 PM   #422
Rookie

shaq32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
If you haven't made any changes since your last upload I've made some appearance edits and can reupload them here before you start on anymore conferences if you want
Old 02-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #423
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq32
If you haven't made any changes since your last upload I've made some appearance edits and can reupload them here before you start on anymore conferences if you want
Yeah man send it. I am about to start working on some now. Another huge snow storm here so I have some time.
Old 02-17-2014, 02:42 PM   #424
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoz23
Would you be able to update Arizona State and add Shaquille McKissic since he is a starter. He is not in the game and is a big part of their team, so if you could add him with the way they have been playing lately that you be great! Also, could you just finish the remaining conferences before posting a final update. I am hoping to get started on editing the starters for those teams projected on being in March Madness and will stay up to date on those as the teams get updated. Also, I will focus on rotations at the number of minutes being played for each player. Thanks!
Will add McKissic.... I decided since we are so close to the end of the year and I plan starting next years project soon after the tourney ends I am only going to make sure I get the players added. Once we start next years project we will adjust team ratings as best as possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »