Home

Past 2k8 Rosters HERE!

This is a discussion on Past 2k8 Rosters HERE! within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-08-2019, 04:24 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Past 2k8 Rosters HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Would also love to find an original 2007-2008 roster. I don't think the game lets you actually edit the start year, right?

Can you adjust conferences in later seasons?

Are there any conference alignment cheat sheets?
I'll check through to see if I can get the original rosters, but I can't promise.

You can only realign conferences at the start when you're going through the legacy settings. And here's the final realignment guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...qs-6s/htmlview

But to warn you, supposedly realignment messes with recruiting.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:18 PM   #58
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

2007-2008 rosters look great, but had one question:

I noticed Pat Knight as the coach of Texas Tech, but he has his dad's career record. Any way to edit this?
Old 03-12-2019, 05:04 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
2007-2008 rosters look great, but had one question:

I noticed Pat Knight as the coach of Texas Tech, but he has his dad's career record. Any way to edit this?
If you're curious in doing it yourself, you can hex edit it: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...t-coaches.html
Old 03-14-2019, 01:08 PM   #60
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

That conference realignment would definitely affect recruiting. You’re taking power conference teams and putting them in small conferences and vice versa. So recruits won’t want to go to schools like Nova and Georgetown because they’re in the Horizon League. It’s better to leave it the way it is unless you can change the conference size in the Hex Editor.

Bob Knight was the TTU coach in the game, so just rename him in the game. Pat Knight is probably one of the assistants.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:58 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by esayem
That conference realignment would definitely affect recruiting. You’re taking power conference teams and putting them in small conferences and vice versa. So recruits won’t want to go to schools like Nova and Georgetown because they’re in the Horizon League. It’s better to leave it the way it is unless you can change the conference size in the Hex Editor.

Bob Knight was the TTU coach in the game, so just rename him in the game. Pat Knight is probably one of the assistants.
Yeah when I was mentioning it affecting recruiting, I heard it was an issue even with the conference size changed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 11:48 PM   #62
Rookie

uncpride's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm guessing the 360 rosters are no longer available? I do not see those posted anywhere
Old 03-27-2020, 06:34 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncpride
I'm guessing the 360 rosters are no longer available? I do not see those posted anywhere
There's a link towards the bottom of the op: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...them-here.html
Old 08-12-2020, 12:34 PM   #64
Just started!

BuckeyeBeliever2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Past PS3 2k8 Rosters HERE!

I tried and failed on this. I think it's because I didn't move the entire "BLUS" folder and just used the sys-data as an overwrite. I'll try again but super thankful for this opportunity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »