Home

Raiderfan's 2011-2012 Roster Project

This is a discussion on Raiderfan's 2011-2012 Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Raiderfan's 2011-2012 Roster (USB UPDATE POSTED 11/12/11)

Raiderfan's 2011-2012 Official XBOX 360 Roster Thread

This is the final roster for the 11-12 season. In-season injuries are reflected with a redshirt. All teams rosters should be accurate, rotations as well

UPDATED FILE: 03/12/12 Get It While Its Hot! (USB ONLY)

DOWNLOAD (USB STICK FORMAT)

How to transfer:

Download horizon from here. Open Horizon and select tools tab. Then select package manager. Then open my roster file from package manager. Then with your xbox 360 formatted usb plugged in to your cpu select "save to device". done

If you cant get it to load try note below thanks to B1GRED:
**** you should have your gamer profile loaded on the USB drive and then make sure it's loaded in Horizon before you Save, Rehash, and Resign. Then Save to Device

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!

Last edited by raiderfan247365; 03-20-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Raiderfan's 2011-2012 Roster Project

I would love to help on this roster especially the SECOND and ratings wise I'm pretty good so get at me
Old 03-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18

One thing I noticed was that there were a lot of players with the same jumpers (Generic 3, Generic 39, Athletic 5 etc.). So I guess the only suggestion I have is to just maybe look more into shot releases if you can. I know that it is a mundane thing to look at and maybe I'm just being kinda picky but that's the only thing I would say that I didn't love about last years rosters. Everything else though is great and I love about your rosters
Old 03-23-2011, 11:45 PM   #4
Rookie

dnikafoeno's Arena

OVR: 0

It's nice to still see people playing this game.. props to everyone that's contributing to the rosters. But I agree with Vandy some of the jumpers were too much of the same bt otherwise everything was good!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

Good to see you being proactive. If you need any help don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyRedskins21
One thing I noticed was that there were a lot of players with the same jumpers (Generic 3, Generic 39, Athletic 5 etc.). So I guess the only suggestion I have is to just maybe look more into shot releases if you can. I know that it is a mundane thing to look at and maybe I'm just being kinda picky but that's the only thing I would say that I didn't love about last years rosters. Everything else though is great and I love about your rosters
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnikafoeno
It's nice to still see people playing this game.. props to everyone that's contributing to the rosters. But I agree with Vandy some of the jumpers were too much of the same bt otherwise everything was good!
Ya thats just kind of the way of video games right? You can only have so many different shot types considering over half the ones available are not usable in my opinion. You are still going to see a lot of the same shot guys, I dont really know any other way since I cannot watch everybody but I would love some input from the forum on different styles. Thanks for helping out
Old 04-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
Pro

I'm just curious as to how far you are in now?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
I'm just curious as to how far you are in now?
the conferences listed above are completed. That is to say except transfers and any late signees and walkons that will need updated once its about season time next year

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »