Home

2013 Florida Gators

This is a discussion on 2013 Florida Gators within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
2013 Florida Gators

Lets hear what you guys think about our up an coming season.

We are young but talented in my opinion. An Driskel will be improved along with I think will be a heck of a running back in Matt Jones, but still no play makers at Wr or TE

As for defense like I said young but talented with depth being our main weakness. We could have been flat out nasty if the some of our stars chose to stay one more year.

http://youtu.be/dAWgtjszQfw

Last edited by Swamp Swagger; 04-18-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: 2013 Florida Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Lets hear what you guys think about our up an coming season.

We are young but talented in my opinion. An Driskel will be improved along with I think will be a heck of a running back in Matt Jones, but still no play makers at Wr or TE

As for defense like I said young but talented with depth being our main weakness. We could have been flat out nasty if the some of our stars chose to stay one more year.

http://youtu.be/dAWgtjszQfw
Agreed to an extent, HB Kelvin Taylor is the real deal. Im hearing he will see a lot of carries. I also disagree with the TE/WR comment. Quinton Dunbar, and the 2 stud freshman could have break out seasons.... also don't forget about Trey Burton, hes all over the field. As well as the TE's rom the 2012 class. One will be a true Sophomore and the other a RS Freshman. That being said, I expect us to win the East, I really do. I see USC as the biggest threat and this point. I like a Florida/Alabama SEC Championship. Ill say we have a 1-loss regular season... which will put us in title game contention.

Excuse my avi and sig... im a 100% gator fan, however I lost a bet on the UF/UGA game and ill honor it....

GO GATORS!!

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 06-03-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown_corner3
Agreed to an extent, HB Kelvin Taylor is the real deal. Im hearing he will see a lot of carries. I also disagree with the TE/WR comment. Quinton Dunbar, and the 2 stud freshman could have break out seasons.... also don't forget about Trey Burton, hes all over the field. As well as the TE's rom the 2012 class. One will be a true Sophomore and the other a RS Freshman. That being said, I expect us to win the East, I really do. I see USC as the biggest threat and this point. I like a Florida/Alabama SEC Championship. Ill say we have a 1-loss regular season... which will put us in title game contention.

Excuse my avi and sig... im a 100% gator fan, however I lost a bet on the UF/UGA game and ill honor it....

GO GATORS!!
I keep hearing KT has good vision an such but I'm just not sold he can do it all till I see it. Right now I think his name alone is carrying a lot of his hype, along also played a pretty darn weak high school schedule. Does he have the tools? For sure but I wanna see him turn it on one game then I'm all aboard lol
Old 06-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Also are D-line should be nasty

Bullard, Dominique Easley, Dante Fowler and Ronald Powell all line up on the defensive front.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

Guess its time to get my prediction out of the way here...

vs. Toledo - W
@ Miami - W
vs. Tennessee - W
@ Kentucky - W
vs. Arkansas - W
@ LSU - L
@ Missouri - W
vs. Georgia - W
vs. Vanderbilt - W
@ South Carolina - W
vs. Georgia Southern - W
vs. Florida State - W

I think we go 11-1 and win the east, that will put us in a spot to play for the national title. I think LSU gets us this year in Death Valley, but that could be out only stumble on our way to another great season.

Future looks bright in GatorNation!

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 12:19 AM   #6
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

It's all about the Georgia game. Until then, barring an epic collapse, we will really have no idea about the direction of the season.

*2008* Boston Celtics
*2008* Florida Football
*2017* Florida Baseball
*2018* Boston Red Sox
*2024* Boston Celtics
Old 07-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #7
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
It's all about the Georgia game. Until then, barring an epic collapse, we will really have no idea about the direction of the season.
Will not be surprised to see this team lose the opener to Toledo...not even joking. They struggled with Bowling Green and Louisiana Monroe at home...if they play the same way they will lose. Muschamp has already gone on record as saying this year will be the same approach of grind it out offense and rely on the defense to get it done.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:03 AM   #8
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
Will not be surprised to see this team lose the opener to Toledo...not even joking. They struggled with Bowling Green and Louisiana Monroe at home...if they play the same way they will lose. Muschamp has already gone on record as saying this year will be the same approach of grind it out offense and rely on the defense to get it done.
Oh joy.

I really can't believe the same school is responsible for last year's offense and the 06-09 offenses. Different coaches obviously, but last year was like watching a midget football team play offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »