Home

Create a Player for my Dynasty!

This is a discussion on Create a Player for my Dynasty! within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-20-2014, 08:06 PM   #1
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Create a Player for my Dynasty!

Name:
Position:
Height:
Weight:

Skills (Describe):

Weakness (Describe):

Appearance:

Play Style:

GPA:

Personality:

Relationship w/ Main Character:

Play Football?:

To help me write my dynasty I'm asking for some created players to spice things up. Please sign up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Last edited by beast10; 10-27-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Create a Player for my Dynasty!

Name:Issac Wallace
Position: C
Height: 7'0
Weight: 280lbs

Skills (Describe): Post-Up, Rebounding

Weakness (Describe): Free Throw, Shooting

Appearanceark, Fade

Play Style: Bruiser

GPA: 2.2

Personality: Calm

Relationship w/ Main Character: Teammate/Friend

Play Football?: 7'0 football player? nah
Old 09-20-2014, 09:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Name: Bryan Henderson
Position: PG
Height: 6'2
Weight: 170

Skills (Describe): Selfless teammate, can drive to the basket at will, wiry strength, has major springs in his shoes

Weakness (Describe): Defensive awareness, not a good leader yet, doesn't utilize his athleticism all the time, 3pt shot

Appearance: Small afro, light skin, ripped

Play Style: All-Around

GPA: 4.1

Personality: Laid Back

Relationship w/ Main Character: Child hood friend

Play Football?:
Old 09-20-2014, 10:56 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 14

NAME: JaQuan Reid
POSITION: SG
HEIGHT: 6'2'' (Undersized)
WEIGHT: 205 lbs

SKILLS: JaQuan is extremely ripped after spending his summer locked up in State Prison. JaQuan spent his time lifting free weights and playing basketball during his rec time. When locked in his cell, he spent his time beating up his cell mate, doing crunches and pushups, and pullups on the bars of his cell. JaQuan's speed also increased as he learned to take quick showers and flee quickly once the rival prison gangs came in.

WEAKNESS: JaQuan has poor handles which prevents him from being a point guard despite his small stature. JaQuan continuously dropped everything while in State Prison including free weights, the basketballs, and the soap. Now that he's out, handling drills have improved his handling slightly but he is still horrid. JaQuan also smokes Black and Milds constantly so his endurance is horrible.

APPEARANCE: Unkept dreads, Patchy unshaven and uneven beard, jacked muscles with an abundance of prison tatts, and shorts 3 sizes too big that sag way down. Often seen wearing a doo rag and smoking a black n mild or chewing on a plastic spork.

PLAY STYLE: Aggressive. JaQuan is physical, violent, and easy to anger. He often fights opponents and receives technical fouls for cursing. Terrible shooter but excellent and driving to the rim and finishing over bigger defenders due to his fearless play style.

GPA: Failing. JaQuan is constantly in tutoring to pull grades up so that he won't get kicked off the team. He is always near the failure level though.

PERSONALITY: Angry, hostile, and aggressive. JaQuan constantly causes fights and curses out teachers. JaQuan is a ladies man however as he has 3 baby mammas all with infant children. JaQuan doesn't give his baby momma's any extra money because he blows all of his money on new clothes and J's.

RELATIONSHIP WITH MAIN CHARACTER: Hates main character. Has tried to sleep with his girlfriend, his ex-girlfriend, and sister simply to make the main character mad. He has threatened to beat up the main character if he is ever alone with him.

PLAY FOOTBALL: No, JaQuan fist fought the head coach when he informed JaQuan that he couldn't play quarterback. JaQuan had to spend the weekend in jail for his violent display of anger.

Here is my version of an interesting character to help spice things up for your dynasty. He's definitely an antagonist, but his rivalry with the main character should be entertaining to watch as well haha

Great idea! Good luck with this!
Old 09-21-2014, 02:10 AM   #5
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

Name: James Kristel
Position: SF
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210

Skills (Describe): An elite defender, good cutter, good passer, surprisingly good rebound. This kid has everything but a 3pt shot.

Weakness (Describe): A 3pt shot and no swagger.

Appearance: Black hair (short), dark skin

Play Style: All-Around, Point Forward

GPA: 4.0

Personality: Laid back but a real leader in the locker room.

Relationship w/ Main Character: Schooled the main character day 1 of practice, but wasn't cocky about it at all. For that and his talent, the main character respects him immensely.

Play Football?: Yessir, and he may be better at it than basketball. Linebacker/Runningback, and very good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 03:16 PM   #6
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbb33
Name:Issac Wallace

Position: C

Height: 7'0

Weight: 280lbs

Skills (Describe): Post-Up, Rebounding

Weakness (Describe): Free Throw, Shooting

Appearanceark, Fade

Play Style: Bruiser

GPA: 2.2

Personality: Calm

Relationship w/ Main Character: Teammate/Friend

Play Football?: 7'0 football player? nah

Great sizes, my main character will be a freshman though so this guy might have to be a senior varsity athlete because that's a tall center lmao. I see how he can play a role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #7
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSWEATSHIRT
Name: Bryan Henderson
Spoiler

Position: PG

Height: 6'2

Weight: 170

Skills (Describe): Selfless teammate, can drive to the basket at will, wiry strength, has major springs in his shoes

Weakness (Describe): Defensive awareness, not a good leader yet, doesn't utilize his athleticism all the time, 3pt shot

Appearance: Small afro, light skin, ripped

Play Style: All-Around

GPA: 4.1

Personality: Laid Back

Relationship w/ Main Character: Child hood friend

Play Football?:

Cool, already writing a little that involves him

Last edited by beast10; 10-27-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #8
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illWILL8455
NAME: JaQuan Reid

POSITION: SG

HEIGHT: 6'2'' (Undersized)

WEIGHT: 205 lbs

SKILLS: JaQuan is extremely ripped after spending his summer locked up in State Prison. JaQuan spent his time lifting free weights and playing basketball during his rec time. When locked in his cell, he spent his time beating up his cell mate, doing crunches and pushups, and pullups on the bars of his cell. JaQuan's speed also increased as he learned to take quick showers and flee quickly once the rival prison gangs came in.

WEAKNESS: JaQuan has poor handles which prevents him from being a point guard despite his small stature. JaQuan continuously dropped everything while in State Prison including free weights, the basketballs, and the soap. Now that he's out, handling drills have improved his handling slightly but he is still horrid. JaQuan also smokes Black and Milds constantly so his endurance is horrible.

APPEARANCE: Unkept dreads, Patchy unshaven and uneven beard, jacked muscles with an abundance of prison tatts, and shorts 3 sizes too big that sag way down. Often seen wearing a doo rag and smoking a black n mild or chewing on a plastic spork.

PLAY STYLE: Aggressive. JaQuan is physical, violent, and easy to anger. He often fights opponents and receives technical fouls for cursing. Terrible shooter but excellent and driving to the rim and finishing over bigger defenders due to his fearless play style.

GPA: Failing. JaQuan is constantly in tutoring to pull grades up so that he won't get kicked off the team. He is always near the failure level though.

PERSONALITY: Angry, hostile, and aggressive. JaQuan constantly causes fights and curses out teachers. JaQuan is a ladies man however as he has 3 baby mammas all with infant children. JaQuan doesn't give his baby momma's any extra money because he blows all of his money on new clothes and J's.

RELATIONSHIP WITH MAIN CHARACTER: Hates main character. Has tried to sleep with his girlfriend, his ex-girlfriend, and sister simply to make the main character mad. He has threatened to beat up the main character if he is ever alone with him.

PLAY FOOTBALL: No, JaQuan fist fought the head coach when he informed JaQuan that he couldn't play quarterback. JaQuan had to spend the weekend in jail for his violent display of anger.

Here is my version of an interesting character to help spice things up for your dynasty. He's definitely an antagonist, but his rivalry with the main character should be entertaining to watch as well haha

Great idea! Good luck with this!

Nice very detailed character that will make things interesting 😂😂😂can't wait to write about him

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »