Home

ManagerZone Football (Soccer) - Online Soccer Management Game

This is a discussion on ManagerZone Football (Soccer) - Online Soccer Management Game within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
ManagerZone Football (Soccer) - Online Soccer Management Game

If you love the game of football (soccer), then you have to play ManagerZone. (If you support my recruitment efforts, then use the following link to ManagerZone.)

I started playing back in 2011 and haven't been able to give it up. In fact, I love the game so much that I want to expand it, specifically with the hopes of my--or our--nation leaving a lasting impact on the world of soccer.

The US is ranked 15th, at the moment, on MZ. (I saw an increase from 18th to 15th this week, so I can imagine the influx of new American users had something to do with that; if you're a part of that company, thank you!) We just saw the U21 National Team miss out on the U21 World Cup; and if we are going to break that trend and avert disaster, as our nation's active users continue to dwindle, then we (MZUSA) need you to take to management and ascend the ranks in pursuit of both club team and national team success.

I'll admit it's not easy achieving grand success on ManagerZone. You have to be a student of the game of soccer (a tactician)--even then, you may require patience. However, the upward climb to the top league is extremely rewarding. (It took me about a year until I selected a tactic for my seniors and youth program that worked: a 1-2-1-2-4 or, simply, a 3-3-4 founded on short passing and normal pressing.)

My name is Marcus, and I'm manager of "Carolina in My Mind" or "Carolina Panthers FC," and I entreat you to join me.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MZUSA Rankings.jpg (19.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg MZ Profile.jpg (44.5 KB, 29 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 09:05 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ManagerZone Football (Soccer) - Online Soccer Management Game

The plummet resumes as the US drops from 15th to 19th. We, current MZUSA users (all 316 of us, according to mzstats), are doing everything we can to stop our rankings descent, but we need your help. Join ManagerZone - it's free - and build a monster of a side.

The top country on MZ (in my opinion), Brazil, has 3555 members, according to mzstats.

(Again, you want to support MZ and my cause, use this referral link to join MZ.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Latest ManagerZone Ranking.jpg (17.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Userbase in the US.jpg (108.6 KB, 22 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »