Home

AWFL S1 1st Half Power Rankings

This is a discussion on AWFL S1 1st Half Power Rankings within the After Work Football League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-14-2020, 08:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
AWFL S1 1st Half Power Rankings

(let's all ignore that this went from 1st quarter to 1st half for S3)

1. Cincinnati Bengals (7-1): Q4 Rank: 3. The defending (user) Super Bowl champs are led by yet another elite defense in the jungle.

2. Seattle Seahawks (7-1): Q4 Rank: 2. The defending NFC Champs once again feature an incredibly efficient and balanced offense and RW at an amazing 75% completion. Honestly should you even run the ball?

3. Houston Texans (7-1): Q4 Rank: 10. With Saunders and Jones in the backfield and some cheeseball receiver named Patton, Seran is back in the Top 5 where he belongs. Don't listen to whatever BS he spews in gen after I post this.

4. Atlanta Falcons (7-1): Q4 Rank: 18. HGR has the #1 ranked run offense and Todd Gurley has 1000 yards and 14 TD and it makes me wanna vomit.

5. New England Patriots (7-1): Q3 Rank: 8. The league's last undefeated team has Mitchell Trubisky playing QB. Coach Lewis is really good.

6. Miami Dolphins (6-2): Q4 Rank: 17. 47-17 yikes.

7. New York Jets (7-1): Q4 Rank: 5. Pest's defense averages nearly six takeaways per game.

8. New Orleans Saints (6-2): Q4 Rank: 12. Kamara has already passed 1000 yards and 15 TDs, averaging an ungodly 7.2 YPC. And yes... he also leads the team in receptions and has nearly 500 yards receiving. This roster is built to run the ball.

9. San Francisco 49ers (5-2): Q4 Rank: 25. G$'s defense is absolutely elite thus far S3. His run game ranks 5th. His pass game is coming around. I see a wildcard appearance in the near future. And I love to see it.

10. Carolina Panthers (5-3): Q4 Rank: 21. ZCar is off to another hot start as he continues to lean on his run game and strong defense. Keep pounding.

11. Philadelphia Eagles (5-4): Q4 Rank: 6. The move to Hurts has definitely made things tough on BR in the short term, but he's still in the driver's seat for another playoff appearance.

12. Dallas Cowboys (4-4): Q4 Rank: 11. Charter has gradually overhauled the way he plays defense. If he can cut some of the turnovers on offense, he's going to be a very real playoff threat in the NFC yet again this season.

13. Washington Football Team (5-3): Q4 Rank: 19. Progress is slow and steady. Prudent is just a few good games away from having thrown more touchdowns than interceptions. Another thing you love to see.

14. Buffalo Bills (5-4): Q4 Rank: 16. Buffalo leads the league in offensive yards and passing yards, but the real question is whether or not Josh Allen will surpass the 52 INTs he threw in S1.

15. Tennessee Titans (3-5): Q4 Rank: 9. The Wentz pickup looked great on paper, but he's just not playing well. Get it together, BigK!

16. Minnesota Vikings (3-5): Q4 Rank: 13. At least you're consistently inconsistent.

17. Kansas City Chiefs (4-3): Q4 Rank: 14. Tyreek is not leading the team in any receiving category and I am confused.

18. Detroit Lions (3-4): Q4 Rank: 15. The defense is back.

19. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-4): Q4 Rank: 24. The Jags are playing really well defensively and well enough offensively to look like a true wildcard threat. Trim the turnovers some and look out.

20. Arizona Cardinals (3-4): Q4 Rank: 20. Pawn has got to find a more efficient passing game; 54% completion is not going to win enough games to break the .500 threshold.

21. Los Angeles Rams (2-6): Q4 Rank: 28. WX has had a tough cycle so far, but I still have faith he'll find his identity this season.

22. New York Giants (3-5): Q4 Rank: 29. KB is better than Schuck.

23. Cleveland Browns (3-4): Q4 Rank: 22. This team is absolutely loaded, but you have to wonder if the GM's departure - due to the current coach's inability to win any games - has had an impact in the locker room in The Land.

24. Green Bay Packers (2-6): Q4 Rank: 4. Cheez has been awfully quiet this season... I did not realize he was 2-6. Coincidence?

25. Chicago Bears (2-6): Q3 Rank: 7. The craziest part about Bradford's 76 catches in 8 games is that he's not even the best rookie receiver on the roster. Lemme get Jones.

26. Tampa Bay Bucs (3-6): Q4 Rank: 27. A disgrace to the gold font, Helu seems to have immense knowledge of turning the ball over against everyone except the Bengals.

27. Baltimore Ravens (1-7): Q4 Rank:26. Some common themes in teams at the bottom of the league... Lamar has a 55.6% completion, 13:26 TD:INT ratio, and has taken 27 sacks in 8 games.

28. Los Angeles Chargers (2-6): Q4 Rank: 31. The Chargers are playing well on defense - including the #8 run defense - but a 52.5% completion, 10:24 TD to INT, and 24 sacks isn't cutting it through the air.

29. Las Vegas Raiders (1-7): Q4 Rank: 32. With 8:25 TD:INT, 25 sacks taken, and 54% completion, the passing game also seems to be an issue in Las Vegas.

30. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-8): Q4 Rank: 30. Just when I feel like Nelly is starting to find his game again, he loses. 56% completion, 9:22 TD:INT, and 19 sacks taken. Get the ball out quick, boys. Take the easy underneath completions and avoid 3rd and longs. Move the chains... they don't all have to be touchdowns.

31. Denver Broncos (3-4): Q4 Rank: 3. With Auto's Broncos on the way to their worst season ever, one starts to wonder if ELIT3 PH3N0M is the worst Madden player in AWFL.

32. Indianapolis Colts (2-6): Q4 Rank: 23. Sage is the worst.

Last edited by nb935; 12-14-2020 at 08:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League »