Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-30-2003, 06:07 PM   #101
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by sabotai
max, the interface will be similar to FOF4 (from what I understand), but will be a little more customizable (in terms of colors). Plus, Jim seperated a lot of windows (so instead of roster, depth charts, gameplans, etc. being in the same window, he sperated them and organized them more)

Thanks for the heads up.
maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 06:59 PM   #102
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Originally I intended on getting tpf on release oct.31. Now with the delay I have been playing the fof4 demo and have found it very interesting. I believe now with tpf not coming until december I'll be purchase fof2k4 at release and then pick up tpf in december. Nothing like having both full versions for my own comparison

Maybe someone can answer a question for me about rosters. Do you think the 2k3 real roster that is out for fof4 will work in 2k4 or will we have to wait for a new version of the 2k3 roster? I realize you can't import an on going dynasty into the new version but am unclear if an old roster will work to start a game from scatch.

Thanks in advance.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:42 PM   #103
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Sweed,

I think the formats are different between FOF4 and FOF 2004 - Jim said you couldn't import your dynasty over from FOF4 to FOF 2004, so I would think the roster wouldn't work either.

Although, QS used an NFL named roster in his dynasty, so one should be out to d/l as the game is released.

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote