Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #351
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
I am just getting tired of the "no one thinks we can do it" crap every week. I hate the team vs. world talk when it goes on every freakin' week, especially when it is not true. There has always been people picking the Giants. Was it the majority of people? No. But it wasn't "nobody" like they and their fans keep saying.

last time i looked 81% of people in that poll espn runs picked the packers yesterday
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 AM   #352
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
What difference does it make to you? Why do people get upset with these things?

What difference does it make to you? Why do people care if other people get annoyed by things?

In a non-smartass response: It just gets old and annoying. Come up with something else to say, something that isn't a bunch of nonsense.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:23 AM   #353
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
last time i looked 81% of people in that poll espn runs picked the packers yesterday

So what? Is that everyone? No. Did every one of those 81% also say that they were 100% positive it would be the Packers and that there was no chance in hell the Giants could win? No, I doubt it. I am sure many of those people thought the Giants had a chance to win and respected them, but favored the Packers more as the home team with the better record.

I would have picked the Packers in a poll. I would pick the Patriots in a poll. It doesn't mean I think the Giants have no chance, which is what they want to make it sound like, including yourself.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:06 AM   #354
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
Any ladies and gentlemen he has seen some ugly Super Bowls...with the Bills and all...

And as always, people forget that I'm a BENGALS fan. No ugly super bowls for us. 2 minutes off the last one added to the first one and we win both and history talks about the Cincinnati Dynasty in the 80's and 90's. Fucking Montana.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #355
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

So now Brady is limping around in a cast. Looks like the Patriots are up to their old ways again. Trying to pull an off the field fake.

It would really be nice to see the Giants upset them.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #356
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I knew you were a Sabers fan so I thought you were a Bills one too.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote