Home

Big Brother 24

This is a discussion on Big Brother 24 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-03-2022, 02:35 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Big Brother 24

Show returns this Wednesday!

Even numbered seasons historically have been the better seasons for BB, but BB22/23 have changed all that. 22 sucked so much and 23 was great.

Now the real question is whether BB24 can deliver. I haven't enjoyed back to back BBUS seasons since probably 11/12 (the whole stretch from 5-12 was great, minus 9), so here's hoping.

And speaking of BB, CBS also have The Challenge USA airing after BB on Wednesdays. In terms of BB contestants on that show, we have Angela (BB20), Azah (BB23), Alyssa (BB23), Tiffany (BB23), Enzo (B12/22), David (BB21/22), Derek (BB23), Kyland (BB23) and most surprising to me is Xavier (BB23 winner)

Last edited by Majingir; 07-03-2022 at 02:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2022, 01:51 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Big Brother 24

BB: It was funny when the one dude was trying to hide from splatter, but kept his mouth open lol

Challenge: Fessy, Kaycee, and Josh must be doing the All star challenge, but the group of people was really cool anyway, the twist is gonna make things interesting, gotta figure whoever gets paired with Azah will be targeted weekly

the "international Challenge tournament" sounds fun as hell
Old 07-07-2022, 12:54 PM   #3
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

I think I'm going to watch The Challenge. BB just too much 3x a week these days for what might be good or might be terrible.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:29 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
I think I'm going to watch The Challenge. BB just too much 3x a week these days for what might be good or might be terrible.
Even most bad seasons start off promising, though the boot order and controversies quickly make them go downhill.

Edit-Did they really cast another 24 year old model but not really a model named Alyssa from Sarasota? Way to think outside the box casting.

Last edited by Majingir; 07-07-2022 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-15-2022, 07:19 PM   #5

Majingir's Arena

First week and already someone pulled.

Even before her breakdown, Paloma really just didnt seem right. All the stuff she was saying and doing was so out there. Creating stories in her head, causing drama, aggressively going after someone while also crying and consoling them, none of those things even seemed like intentional game moves/strategy.

I do wonder if it was her choice to leave or if BB made the decision to pull her for her own sake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2022, 01:50 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
First week and already someone pulled.

Even before her breakdown, Paloma really just didnt seem right. All the stuff she was saying and doing was so out there. Creating stories in her head, causing drama, aggressively going after someone while also crying and consoling them, none of those things even seemed like intentional game moves/strategy.

I do wonder if it was her choice to leave or if BB made the decision to pull her for her own sake.

yeah she was really amped up, seemed difficult for her to take it down a notch, she didn't really like Taylor from the start, and once she caught wind of what was said, she definitely couldn't turn down

she couldn't sleep, she couldn't stop talking, something didn't seem right
Old 07-17-2022, 12:01 AM   #7

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
yeah she was really amped up, seemed difficult for her to take it down a notch, she didn't really like Taylor from the start, and once she caught wind of what was said, she definitely couldn't turn down

she couldn't sleep, she couldn't stop talking, something didn't seem right
BB needs to do more intense screening for these shows.

People who can mentally endure the game. Palomas was bad enough to leave, but we've seen people who couldn't handle the game but still stick it out and fall apart in there.

Unrelated to this, but they also need to do better screening as a whole in terms of background checks, sensitivity training and all that type of stuff
Old 07-17-2022, 02:46 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
BB needs to do more intense screening for these shows.

People who can mentally endure the game. Palomas was bad enough to leave, but we've seen people who couldn't handle the game but still stick it out and fall apart in there.

Unrelated to this, but they also need to do better screening as a whole in terms of background checks, sensitivity training and all that type of stuff
I don't want them doing sensitivity training, that just creates a bunch of fake game play and fake people. People don't need to like everyone as along as they get rid of the ones that are prejudice or worse.

She was crazy and I haven't read anything that she may have said. I knew from the start she was going to be a problem. None of the women will like Taylor, some she brings on herself and some is unfairly put on her. So she was an easy target but Paloma is the type that can't have anyone above her. She would have been a manipulative backstabber the entire time.

When I saw the on the eviction live show that she left and then almost all of them start crying and talking about mental health, I started laughing. All these people are crying and sad that the crazy person was leaving the game. They are all acting and trying to look good on TV or they are all stupid and didn't pickup on the type of person she was. She would have been bad for any alliance she was in.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Last edited by p_rushing; 07-17-2022 at 03:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »