Home

Can Anyone Please Help with Frosty Mod Issues!?

This is a discussion on Can Anyone Please Help with Frosty Mod Issues!? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-28-2022, 11:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Can Anyone Please Help with Frosty Mod Issues!?

I have spent over 10 hours today trying to get Madden 20 mods to launch through the Frosty Mod Manager. Madden 20 will launch through Frosty but I am not able to launch ANY mods through Frosty. I keep getting "an unhandled exception" error when I try to launch a mod. I have tried several fixes that were suggested when I searched via google and Discord but to no avail. I can't post a question on Discord because of some issue with my phone number belonging to an existing account so that is not an option for me either.

I had this game a while back through EA Play and ran a bunch of mods on it but EA removed it from their library and so I deleted the files. I didn't know that I was able to purchase the game outright until just today when I stumbled across the Gamestop website and they had PC keys available...

ANY help would be appreciated...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2022, 05:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Re: Can Anyone Please Help with Frosty Mod Issues!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yount19
I have spent over 10 hours today trying to get Madden 20 mods to launch through the Frosty Mod Manager. Madden 20 will launch through Frosty but I am not able to launch ANY mods through Frosty. I keep getting "an unhandled exception" error when I try to launch a mod. I have tried several fixes that were suggested when I searched via google and Discord but to no avail. I can't post a question on Discord because of some issue with my phone number belonging to an existing account so that is not an option for me either.

I had this game a while back through EA Play and ran a bunch of mods on it but EA removed it from their library and so I deleted the files. I didn't know that I was able to purchase the game outright until just today when I stumbled across the Gamestop website and they had PC keys available...

ANY help would be appreciated...
yeah Discord is terrible with the phone number issue. I'm not even able to make a login anymore. I would say, first make sure the game, Origin and Frosty are all up to date. Then also make sure you have the patched versions of the mods. If you created your own mods, you will might need to re-export to mod within the editor after running all the updates. If the mod manager launches the game without the mods, then it's probably a compatibility thing with some of your mods. If everything is already up to date, check and see if any mods have the error symbol (looks like a exclamation point and yellow triangle just like i used on this post). Then just go one by one until you find out which one is causing the error. But, what does the error actually say? Thanks.
Old 10-23-2022, 07:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can Anyone Please Help with Frosty Mod Issues!?

Frosty Mod Manager has to be the worst mod manager prigram I have ever used.

I am getting the yellow warning sign next to every mod listed on this forum.

Even Frosty’s Fix does not work.

Is there an alternative?

Last edited by smasha; 10-23-2022 at 07:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »