Home

1991-2021 Alumni v.2

This is a discussion on 1991-2021 Alumni v.2 within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-22-2022, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

OVR: 0
1991-2021 Alumni v.2

Version 2 is up for PS4.

I moved all players off any team they did not play for after the 90/91 season.

Some players that started on a team in the late 80’s but played into the 90’s remain on their original team.

This resulted in lots of roster moves and the creation of over 50 new CAPs.

I think this version is better than the original.

As usual, any thoughts or suggestions about any aspect of this roster is welcome.

Enjoy

Efbomb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2022, 10:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

Re: 1991-2021 Alumni v.2

For those of you who got the roster already, I had forgotten to put Phil Housley on a team when I moved him from Buffalo.

That has been fixed. He is now on Winnipeg. It was the move that created the least amount of work as far as moving multiple players from various teams.
Old 12-14-2022, 03:03 PM   #3
Rookie

helllo
you are intersted in this?
I would like to work with others to create a roster for the year 1976. It should include all international teams, WHA and NHL teams. It's about the international teams that have competed in the World Championships, Olympics and Canada Cup. There are a total of 21 teams that took part in the World Cup in 3 different groups A, B and C. In addition, the teams that took part in the 1976 Olympic Games in Innsbruck (12) and 6 teams that were represented in the 1976 Canada Cup, i.e. a total of 22 nations. Some played in all tournaments and others, for example, did not participate in the Olympics or did not play in the World Championships, such as Canada. The 6 best teams in the world were invited to the Canada Cup. Why did I choose 1976? In 1976, the A group of the World Cup was expanded to 8 teams instead of the previous 6 teams, and from that year professional players were also admitted to the World Cup tournament. In 1976 most players had already worn helmets. This was even mandatory at the IIHF World Championship and I think at the Olympics as well. The inaugural Canada Cup also gave professional players the opportunity to compete with the best teams in the world. In addition to the IIHF World Championships, this was also a real World Championship, where the best from America could really show their skills.
What should be included in this roster? • All 39 participating teams with line-ups and ranks • The players with their realistic attributes, skills and looks • The jerseys of the teams, either without logos or with logos similar to those of the respective national ice hockey federation • Up-to-date equipment of the players in terms of clothing and game equipment, as far as this can be depicted in NHL 23 (goalkeeper pads and gloves were still brown, goalkeeper helmets were normal helmets with bars) • Similar stadiums that were available as venues in the competitions • Canada Cup players without helmets So far I have gained experience in creating Fifa patches. This would be my first hockey project. It only makes sense if you develop such a roster as a team. What can I do for you?
I can xontribute:
• Creation a roster for some of the 39 teams and enter the players' basic data (name, date of birth, height, weight, left- or right-handedness and position). I would take care of the weaker teams of the B and C groups. • Determine stats for players that reasonably reflect their strength looking back over their entire career. This results in average values for a team. In doing so, I orientate myself on the values that EA Sports assigns to the individual nations. For example, Great Britain has about 50 as an overall rating and the Soviet Union has about 92. The values for the NHL are between 80 and 90, the values for the WHA are slightly lower. The values for Allstars that already exist in NHL 23 would also be the fixed points for my scaling. • My knowledge of ice hockey in the past. I watched the first ice hockey competitions in 1983 and 84 because I'm 48 years old. • Tables showing player strengths. I oriented myself to the all-star players or legends that EA Sports offers in NHL 23. • Classification and coordination of the work of the individual project participants and helpers
Synergy effects: • Existing legends from NHL can be used • The other players from Canada and USA can be used for historical NHL patches • The rosters of teams that have competed in multiple tournaments are similar. Only a few players were absent and were replaced by others • This roster is the basis for the years 1977-20?? For this project we need people who can do the following: • Create jerseys • Set player attributes realistically • Recreate Stadiums • Recreate players optically well (equipment and face) Since rosters can also be married off, the work can be distributed. Different people can edit a team and you can then merge the rosters. Outlook: Many people have a desire to relive the past. Also in sports and ice hockey. If we can get the 1976 roster done, then the door is wide open for more rosters. Into the future and in the past…. Please tell me what you think of this idea and if you want to work on it. My email: [email protected] Greetings from Germany From Markus
Old 12-15-2022, 08:02 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb03061974
h Different people can edit a team and you can then merge the rosters.
Can you merge two rosters that aren't "EA rosters"? In the past, you could only merge a created roster with a downloadable EA updated roster, not another created roster...

Anyhoo, OP, I'm looking forward to checking this out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »