Home

Any fictional rosters for PS5 2k22?

This is a discussion on Any fictional rosters for PS5 2k22? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-09-2022, 12:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any fictional rosters for PS5 2k22?

Was looking for any 2k22 fictional rosters for PS5?
Looking to make a complete fictional dynasty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2022, 10:04 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Any fictional rosters for PS5 2k22?

There's a few on 2kshare on the first couple of pages if you scroll through. I was looking for Tim's Fictional Roster by Leoalure yesterday but its either not finished or he may not be doing it all anymore. I'm hoping it still gets released because it was a lot of fun to use in 2k19.

The one I downloaded was by eyegem I think, it had about 2000 downloads but I'm not sure how it plays or how it holds up over multiple seasons. Seems like a good one to start with.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:20 AM   #3
Rookie

Def tried that one and I seen a few 99 overalls and a overhaul of badges, which turned me off. Thanks doe bro
Old 03-23-2022, 02:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by odtx
There's a few on 2kshare on the first couple of pages if you scroll through. I was looking for Tim's Fictional Roster by Leoalure yesterday but its either not finished or he may not be doing it all anymore. I'm hoping it still gets released because it was a lot of fun to use in 2k19.

The one I downloaded was by eyegem I think, it had about 2000 downloads but I'm not sure how it plays or how it holds up over multiple seasons. Seems like a good one to start with.
It looks like Leoalure is still on PS4 he had a thread on here for his roster.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-24-2022, 11:28 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfeev215
It looks like Leoalure is still on PS4 he had a thread on here for his roster.

I guess I don't read good, went back and looked at the title that says ps4 in it. It sucks that 2kshare doesn't go across all platforms, I only recently got 2k22 and haven't looked into what the differences are from last gen to current gen and why the rosters can't be shared from ps4/xb1 to xsx/ps5.

Add in the issues with MyNBA crashing if you use custom rosters and trying shortened seasons, just a bummer all around.

For a fictional roster, I ended up using one by zacland or something like that for now, not as many 99 rated players. I also saw in jeffruel's draft class thread that you've been working on your own fictional roster, how's that going?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2022, 12:32 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by odtx
I guess I don't read good, went back and looked at the title that says ps4 in it. It sucks that 2kshare doesn't go across all platforms, I only recently got 2k22 and haven't looked into what the differences are from last gen to current gen and why the rosters can't be shared from ps4/xb1 to xsx/ps5.

Add in the issues with MyNBA crashing if you use custom rosters and trying shortened seasons, just a bummer all around.

For a fictional roster, I ended up using one by zacland or something like that for now, not as many 99 rated players. I also saw in jeffruel's draft class thread that you've been working on your own fictional roster, how's that going?
It's a hell of a grind. I've been working on this for months now. I'm close to be finished. I was on XBOX for 2K until this year and got familiar with Simworlds work I printed out the last fictional roster they did and recreated it. I put my own spin on it and added some players. I'm reluctant to post it on 2K share because again it's not completely "my roster".

Old 03-30-2022, 08:51 PM   #7
Pro

Jeffruel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwood
Was looking for any 2k22 fictional rosters for PS5?
Looking to make a complete fictional dynasty
I知 in the process of getting one put together, but not necessarily a roster, it値l be a Scenario. I知 using about 16 fictional classes and going through the years until all the real players are gone and filled with fictional players. My only issue with fictional rosters is you don稚 get previous stats for players, so this is my way to fixing that.
Old 03-31-2022, 10:40 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffruel
I知 in the process of getting one put together, but not necessarily a roster, it値l be a Scenario. I知 using about 16 fictional classes and going through the years until all the real players are gone and filled with fictional players. My only issue with fictional rosters is you don稚 get previous stats for players, so this is my way to fixing that.
Oh man thats nice I really like your DCs this year, will you post it here when you're finished?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »