Home

Process to update Madden 11 for PS3/360

This is a discussion on Process to update Madden 11 for PS3/360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-22-2022, 05:49 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Process to update Madden 11 for PS3/360

I found an updated M25 PS3 roster save posted in one of the threads and converted it to M11 using the Madden editor. The roster loads fine, but whenever I start a game, it crashes on the loading screen. Now, I did the reorder depth chart. But it still freezes. I'm thinking I need to change other values in the CSV sheet. But I have no idea which ones. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2022, 09:47 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Process to update Madden 11 for PS3/360

In going over the converted M11 roster, I noticed the weight of all the players was the same. That could be what's causing the freeze. I'm also trying to use the older Xan DB editor that's in the sticky, but I'm not having any luck with that either. The tables might be different in M11 as opposed to 12 and 25. Those are the games where rosters have been updated most. I can't seem to find any for 11, which is why I decided to take a stab at it.

Old 03-18-2022, 02:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
In going over the converted M11 roster, I noticed the weight of all the players was the same. That could be what's causing the freeze. I'm also trying to use the older Xan DB editor that's in the sticky, but I'm not having any luck with that either. The tables might be different in M11 as opposed to 12 and 25. Those are the games where rosters have been updated most. I can't seem to find any for 11, which is why I decided to take a stab at it.

So.. Im having the same issue with madden 08-11... It works fine with madden 12, 13, and 25... The tables are different in madden 08-11 and i manually copied and pasted the values for each one.. But when i try to play a game, it freezes just as u said... Have u found a fix?
Old 03-18-2022, 02:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49

So.. Im having the same issue with madden 08-11... It works fine with madden 12, 13, and 25... The tables are different in madden 08-11 and i manually copied and pasted the values for each one.. But when i try to play a game, it freezes just as u said... Have u found a fix?

Also here are the values its on this page
-> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...or-v1-318.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »