Home

NBA 2K22 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available - NBA All Star Teams Updated Too

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available - NBA All Star Teams Updated Too within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-11-2022, 03:32 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K22 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available - NBA All Star Teams Updated Too

The NBA 2K22 trade deadline roster update is available today, which includes all of the recent trades...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2022, 03:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K22 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available

Any changes regarding ratings for this update?
Old 02-11-2022, 03:44 PM   #3
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: NBA 2K22 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available - NBA All Star Teams Updated Too

NBA All Star teams updated as well.

https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/1492237001499754498
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FLV6ebYXoAM9MKu.jpeg (338.9 KB, 244 views)
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-11-2022, 03:49 PM   #4
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K22 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available - NBA All Star Teams Updated Too

I give up at this point trying to tweet the roster maker on inaccuracies of the player hairstyles and accessories . Back then they use to be super on top of this stuff “ accessories “ but the last 3-4 games everything is always wrong . Like the stuff is in the game yet they never look to change and yes I know I can change it but it’s really a hassle to do this every roster update man instead of just going to start a new my league . Not even asking for the whole league but at least 50% man we not even getting that effort. The injury time durations are all off except for like 3 players idk it’s never gonna get worked on no matter how much we ask dude . I appreciate the trades and ratings even tho they be off but man it’s more than just that when you preach about authentic basketball.
Old 02-14-2022, 12:09 PM   #5
Rookie

The players may have been switched, but the picks have not been updated if you wanted to start a MyNBA..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2022, 02:36 PM   #6
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlb731
The players may have been switched, but the picks have not been updated if you wanted to start a MyNBA..
Noticed this as well. It's more important to release it as fast as possible, quality doesn't matter.
Old 02-14-2022, 03:11 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
I give up at this point trying to tweet the roster maker on inaccuracies of the player hairstyles and accessories . Back then they use to be super on top of this stuff “ accessories “ but the last 3-4 games everything is always wrong . Like the stuff is in the game yet they never look to change and yes I know I can change it but it’s really a hassle to do this every roster update man instead of just going to start a new my league . Not even asking for the whole league but at least 50% man we not even getting that effort. The injury time durations are all off except for like 3 players idk it’s never gonna get worked on no matter how much we ask dude . I appreciate the trades and ratings even tho they be off but man it’s more than just that when you preach about authentic basketball.
Other than Lamelo, I think all the 2020 rookie class still have no accessories and Giannis shoes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »