Home

NCAA 14 NFL Alumni Roster

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 NFL Alumni Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-10-2022, 01:43 PM   #1
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA 14 NFL Alumni Roster

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...rhWpFN2Wo/edit

I’ve begun work on an NCAA 14 all-time roster that includes player ratings based solely on the players’ pro careers. I’m currently outlining the roster in Google Sheets and hope to implement the roster in-game once I’ve completed the process of adding enough players. Players are rated 60-110, with ratings based on how each player compares to the best player in each position group (who will be a 110 overall). I went up to 110 so there won’t just be one 99-rated player for each position. You can check the spreadsheet to see where this stands right now, I’ve included every team’s current depth chart as well as a “Board” of the top players by position. Let me know what you guys think!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2022, 05:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 NFL Alumni Roster

How is this all going i would like to play with some all time teams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »