Home

Ridin' Off-season Roster

This is a discussion on Ridin' Off-season Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-10-2022, 12:11 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Ridin' Off-season Roster

Has anyone edited the Ridin' roster with the off-season transactions so far by any chance?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #2
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ridin' Off-season Roster

I have one in the works. I still have some editing to do(service time, contracts, double checking 40s). I just finally today got every last fa off of their old teams(both major and minor league) and added a bunch of new guys. Hoping to get it finished up by next weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Has anyone edited the Ridin' roster with the off-season transactions so far by any chance?
Sent from my SM-G998U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-15-2022, 01:13 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
I have one in the works. I still have some editing to do(service time, contracts, double checking 40s). I just finally today got every last fa off of their old teams(both major and minor league) and added a bunch of new guys. Hoping to get it finished up by next weekend

Awesome!

Let me know when it's up if you don't mind
Old 02-15-2022, 07:36 PM   #4
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Will do. I'm fairly close. Hopefully by Sunday. I'm fairly certain I'm sticking with 21, so I'll definitely update it once the lockout is over as well

Old 02-20-2022, 03:54 PM   #5
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Ok, its up. PSN is same as here BrianM207. Roster is just called Offseason Update.

What I did:
-All transactions current.
-All FA(majors and minors) off of teams
-40 man's updated(only tweaks are a couple teams that needed a catcher or 2 in the majors)
-Added service time to all players except those in fa pool
-Edited contracts to those who needed it
-Edited some but not all SECA players(I belive its an older base, sp it needed it)
-Removed retired and overseas players
-Lots of players added
-Position changes according to roster resource

What I didn't do:
-Didn't edit any ages. Can't do it for all, so don't want to touch them at all.
-Didn't use either work arounds to add stats to players with service time. Again, can't do it for all(however i may do it for veterans before my next update-unsure on that still)
-I didn't edit any lineups or rotations. Although I moved all projected players(that are currently on their teams 40 man roster) to the majors, I left those alone.

Any questions feel free to ask. If you(or anyone who uses it) catches anything feel free to let me know so I can fix it. 99% sure I'm skipping '22, so I'm gonna keep updating.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2022, 08:34 PM   #6
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Brian needs more love with his work here. seeing as he is sticking with 21 he will be best to update 21 for those sticking with 21. and has done a great job!

I am going to aim to transfer the off season I did of players that won't be in 22 from 21 by taking videos and spending 30 mins per player. or simming any missing Vets to at least get some career stats to kill rookie status.

not sure what the plans are for Ridin for 22 but come April 1st midnight Ill be going crazy starting on it with missing players the game will be the only baseball we have in April at least this year!
Old 03-06-2022, 08:10 AM   #7
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Thanks for the love. I may just put an update out every week or so until the lockout is over

Old 03-06-2022, 05:57 PM   #8
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Thanks for the love. I may just put an update out every week or so until the lockout is over

your rosters are god damm good and up to date!! they have all the minor leaguers as well and not players sitting on rosters no longer in the system (which is 95% of rosters I see in the vault lol)

so I will use your rosters as a based to reference into 22

What is usually your rule as far as pitchers go for the roster of teams. I guess it is major tricky right now with balance. But I guess you just leave the A class guys as 'spares' for injured players and whatever is left you fill up with class A last.

Eg

5 Starters MLB
5 Starters AAA
5 Starters AA

RP 8 MLB
RP 8 AAA
RP 8 AA

It will; be the biggest problem transferring to 22 with the unbalanced mess that will be the default roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »