Home

Are you looking for a consistent laid back Ps5 CFM?

This is a discussion on Are you looking for a consistent laid back Ps5 CFM? within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-09-2022, 10:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are you looking for a consistent laid back Ps5 CFM?

Hey whats up, im the commish of my madden league titled “RESPECTMYGAME” RMG… I’ve been running the league since madden 18 ps4. This is by no means your extra strict simulation madden CFM. I built this league off of “respect”. You respect how your opponent is playing and make the adjustments to contend. We play on sim mode because that provides the best realistic gameplay Madden has to offer. 7 min qtrs and I do not control your players abilities throughout the season. I currently have 4 teams im looking to find good owners for. Lions, Vikings, Bengals, Eagles are available. We are currently in the playoffs season 1. We’ve rebooted once because of the 31 team glitch. We found a way to get around getting glitched so all teams can be available now. This is not a league where we hangout all day in the chat and converse 24/7. Most of us are adults with kids and a full life outside of Video games. We schedule games ahead of time accordingly and have a few rules, set in place. We communicate thru Discord here’s the link; https://discord.gg/Ct5U7Z2a

Once you join the chat, if a commish is available they’ll get to you accordingly. Please do understand we have a everyday life and children so our phones are not attached to us every min of the day so if you do expect an answer or someone to respond to you immediately, it probably wont happen, be patient.

Thanks for reading!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2022, 01:36 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Are you looking for a consistent laid back Ps5 CFM?

Hey you still need people? Your discord link is dead but Ive been looking for laid back league like you described.

PSN: Chillmasta1337
Discord: Chillmasta#6008

******** src="moz-extension://7ff680da-6c63-4991-be32-143a92918cdb/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">
Old 02-27-2022, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Eagles, Bears and the Jets are available.

Heres a updated Discord link,

https://discord.gg/xKDCyzgJah
Old 02-27-2022, 09:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvin87
Hey you still need people? Your discord link is dead but Ive been looking for laid back league like you described.

PSN: Chillmasta1337
Discord: Chillmasta#6008

******** src="moz-extension://7ff680da-6c63-4991-be32-143a92918cdb/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">

Yes sir. Just dropped a updated link that doesn’t expire. And i added you on Discord.
Old 03-20-2022, 10:35 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10

Do you play with the x-factor abilities on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2022, 08:53 AM   #6
Rookie

Jaybirdy2337's Arena

League still running?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »